Toribash
Originally Posted by Macrid View Post
I didn't know TLL was a vessel for other clans

It's somewhat coincidental. I'm sure Cat would have applied anyway even if she wasn't in Ne for like 2 hours while it was dying since i talk to her a lot on Skype.

Plus idk that Nick is going to make it in since he hasn't been active in IRC or here on the forums. sorry Nick but yeah
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
we must have very different standards of what activity looks like

he was in irc like a day ago
Nah, we don't have different standards.

He just wasn't on IRC yesterday and he's online most of the day.
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Guys, I keep hearing about this thing called "activity". Can someone tell me what that is? This term seems to be in the same category as these phrases I didn't know exist, like "You're Wrong" and "The world doesn't revolve around you". These terms are foreign to me.
FREE-SPEECH CAUSE FUCK YOU
ONLY COMMIES CHANGE AVVYS
Originally Posted by Templar View Post
Guys, I keep hearing about this thing called "activity".

Please don't swear.
i had drill this weekend. and i got extremely drunk friday, and couldnt figure out how to use my laptop.
<~Fear> fuck, Pv2Caribou is that you?
<~Fear> you look like you suplex fucking rhinos
Originally Posted by Qubic View Post
I've recently got into climbing on top of all the buildings on campus at midnightish and smoking on top of them. Taking a bunch of videos of that, friends love it and it's fun as hell.

Isn't that how people get caught