Ranking
I thought of something random, and thought "Hey, why not try chimera!" which is a pretty fucked up mythological beast (I was playing age of mythology those days) but the name chimera was taken so I just changed some sonants and voila! An arabic name.
I get my username when I'm inspired of something, doxXxob is my username it's like if you turn it you can read it the same. Got what I mean?
doxXxob
I remember when I was creating my account for toribash. I had no idea what name to pic and while I was thinking, my attention turned to the TV. My dad was watching Transformers. There was this scene when Optimus Prime shot a big bullet out of his gun and it showed a slow-motion scene of the bullet flying. I wondered, "What if the bullet transformered into a robot? Maybe it'd be called a 'Bulletron'...". suddenly, my attention turned back to the computer and so I thought, "What the heck, I'll just type in, 'Bulletron'."

THE END
Last edited by Bulletron; Dec 31, 2012 at 01:33 PM.
a spoon.
When i was making this account my mind kept jumping from name to name and they were all crap until i watched a youtube video were the dude named an animal Jeff. The name is misspelled because i thought i'd add the slightest bit of creativity to it and the 36 was just the two number i typed because Jeffry wasn't allowed for some reason :/
VleniK|MrGarry|Fariz|Cerezo|Team America|
|Ethereal|RIP Source|
My 2 favorite animals, and my YouTube channel :P
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Me I got mine Of an imagination of being bored an thought of the word Ministral then i though of making ought for a bit Making minster And Always Turned out Minster is my only name

TradeMarkInster See what i did there to my username im my minecraft GameMinster It depends on what game the ending name is Minster And That Is Me The ONLY!!! Minster
Well I guess I had better tell all of you where I got my username. About 5 years ago, my dad was a pretty big pc gamer. His username was "dizzybomb". To this day I still have no idea why he chose it. a few years later I made an xbox live account. Not having any ideas, I used "dizzybomb". Ever since then I usually put that as my username.
If only everyone could be as sexy as me