Ranking
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
Lumbar and Chest without doubt.

Why is the middle section of the body the worst to frac, I think with the proper use of the Arms and the Legs will serve the same use as the chest and lumbar.
Laxo, did you not get banned the other day for spamming?

Nobody gives two shits about your post count. So stop posting here man. And stop spamming every other thread. :|
We're all going to Hell, we may as well go out in style
Death is a promise, and your life is a fucking lie
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Laxo, did you not get banned the other day for spamming?

Nobody gives two shits about your post count. So stop posting here man. And stop spamming every other thread. :|

Your post is completely irrelevant to the topic, Which also counts as spam.
Lets continue this via PM instead of stuffing up this thread.
No one has said pecs? When I lose those im doomed :l My arms just swing around, what about when they are infront of you and you cant move your pecs when your about to dq? Seriously no one thought of this?
Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world.
Originally Posted by Regent101 View Post
Trendy, that is way off. In real life, the worst bone to fracture would be your ribs. Trust me, your ribs are the most painful place to get hurt. I sneezed with broken ribs once and it felt like someone stabbed me.

Yes but every step you make feels like you're shooting yourself in the foot
I think some people said about the torso parts, forgot who they were but, they have a point.

Can you fight while you're bending forward/backward(abs), leaning to the sides (lumbar) and swinging (chest) w/out control? Wouldn't that suck?
"Isolate and Devour"
Yeah, but at least you can support yourself properly with your other joints. If your knee bends the wrong way, you're shit outta luck.
Preposterously dank.
Probably the chest, without the chest his ghost of you is going to be relatively accurate. Because with the chest it can really change the direction games are going. Basically causing you to never catch the opponent off guard or by "surprise" and you won't have any control over the fight.