Toribash
Original Post
Free play skill
I always watch those replays people make of dominating/murdering Uke so awesomely. For a long time,I've always wanted to know how to do that any tips?
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
aim,volocity and momentum without those and experience your pretty much fucked.Oh and dont forget inspiration
damn im gettin old
Well i have pretty good experience in the game.Any ways to get momentum?
-----
Also i have a great inspiration,He his the all star Awesomely Nuthug. I think of him as a "Toribash God".He got me where i am today in Toribash. Nuthug you will forever be a legend!
Last edited by goku40; Mar 19, 2013 at 02:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
This world is cold and cannot be changed.Only one man can change it and that is me!
(mass)(acceleration)=force, that's all you need to know.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
You need patience. Replaying the replay over and over and over again and editing it until perfection, or at least near to it.

Also yeah, creativity/originality, experience, practice, and knowing how to move your tori's joints are keys into making a great replay.
yeah ok
practice practice practice my friend, and read the replay makers Encyclopedia .
Punch and the kick the other guy like you would irl, wind your punches and kicks, then unroll them and deliver. (e.g don't put your fist 2 feet from his face and push him).

In a non-scientific description.
Originally Posted by goku40 View Post
Well i have pretty good experience in the game.Any ways to get momentum?
-----
Also i have a great inspiration,He his the all star Awesomely Nuthug. I think of him as a "Toribash God".He got me where i am today in Toribash. Nuthug you will forever be a legend!

practice

nuthug is noob.
jaker 4 ever
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken