Ranking
i worked long and hard to get those pearls you know ;o

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
I mean, shook did state that he makes art requests in the OP so I'd say it's ok.

More specifically, i said that i occasionally do them, but yeah, i don't mind. Just be aware that i reserve the right to refuse for any or no reason whatsoever, and that you have no right to be salty about that (unless i flat out insult you by calling you a rotten cockweed or something but that'd be mostly unlike me). General bitching rights are for paying customers only. :v

also guys please don't quote images without at least putting them in a spoiler, thanks
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
you should start charging for all these doodle requests lol

Would like to, but i don't care about TC and most people here aren't old enough to have access to their own bank accounts. That said, if people feel like tipping me, i wouldn't mind. :v
Originally Posted by eki27 View Post
t'nseod eh evieleb I

Originally Posted by Gruszex View Post
?sananab ekil uoy od koohS

bananas are great in milkshakes but i don't particularly enjoy people typing backwards unnecessarily
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
can you draw me a hedgehog..
pls

eh

not sure if this counts as one :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
MYTHING!!!11!??!1?

did you go to art school?
aaaaAAaaAasaaadABabababalnandàas2
Originally Posted by Shook View Post
eh

not sure if this counts as one :v

omg I love you
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
wuv u too <3

MYTHING!!!11!??!1?

Gotta be fair to myself yaknow. :v
did you go to art school?

Nope. I did go to a drawing course, but that was only 2-3 hours per week, for... 8 weeks or something. It was pretty cool, i learned some things. c:
shook gimme ur banking details.
I can afford a 10$ donation

I just discovered that my account can only transfer funds locally, and I dont live in the U.S.
Last edited by Kore; Sep 7, 2015 at 04:09 PM.

Aw shiet. Well, thanks very much anyhow, i really appreciate the thought. C: (also i'm not in murica either but hey)

in related news here's a thing

Because i'm setting up a PATREON. But, more on that in a short while, once i've updated the page properly. The above thing also adequately describes how photogenic i usually am. That is, not a lot. :v
shook this is your big moment
don't mess up
shitpost god
8 - 6 never forget
Shook. You say you don't have a profession in art because you have to be very good at it, and I call utter bullshit. You can get into that without a doubt. Your art is very, very good. Hell, you could teach art at a school. You're amazing.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Well, as long as you're okay with me not actually speaking, i might do that. I make no guarantees for the educational value, though. :v

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Shook. You say you don't have a profession in art because you have to be very good at it, and I call utter bullshit. You can get into that without a doubt. Your art is very, very good. Hell, you could teach art at a school. You're amazing.

MY BRAIN CANNOT PROCESS THAT MUCH COMPLIMENT AAA

First of all, literally a thousand thanks. Secondly, i am maybe what one might call "good", but not much more than that, and i'm sure that plenty of people would agree with the latter part. With that said, teaching art would also be a hella cool occupation, even though i'm not qualified to teach anything above the basics. :v
Originally Posted by Kyuri View Post
shook this is your big moment
don't mess up

/me slips and faceplants

goddommot

Anyways here's my Patreon, on the off chance that you should wish to support me. :U