Ranking
App for [a] Adventure:
Hello guy's, as you all may know my In game name is Zuto but my real name is Brandon, you can call me either, I don't mind, firstly I'd like to tell you a little bit about my self I live in Australia and I'm currently 16 years old going on 17 very soon, In real life I don't do too much really besides from playing Toribash and other games such as, FortNite, Call of duty, Cs:go and many others but my favorite would have to be Toribash for sure, I believe Toribash has almost became an In game career for me even though I've only been playing it for nearly 3 years now, I've gained good friends and many skills which, yes, still need improving, but that's mainly what I love about Toribash, It's just a constant flow of constant Euphoric In game experiences, In game or just in forums, I enjoy it all and the people in it
Why I want to join [a] Adventure:
Secondly, I would like to start this off with, [a] Adventure, seems like a great clan to be part of and I wouldn't appreciate anything more than being able to be a member of this wonderful clan, I believe I would have a lot to give to this clan such as, support, loyalty, and just a fun positive guy to be around
If there is anything that there is needed for me to do or learn I am always up for a challenge and I am willing to learn
Thank you:
Thank you for taking your time out to read my app guy's, much appreciated

Kind Regards Zuto A.K.A Brandon
HxCxChaos, Melodicity and Zuto have been denied. Give it a bit time and apply again, or don't. Whatever floats your boat.
[TLL]
thanks <3
Former Staff Positions: Help Squad , & Tori-Agent
Goodboys -> Max | Ymir | Haku | Zephh | Furryprints | rcrichman
You can reapply in a month guys!
*normally its a week
Last edited by tabby; Feb 24, 2018 at 08:18 PM.
I'll make sure to apply next week or a month. I'm not giving up on this clan. =3
Originally Posted by HxCxChaos View Post
I'll make sure to apply next week or a month. I'm not giving up on this clan. =3

He says being in another clan....

hi hello, normally we don't keep that in recruitment threads but because it was kind of funny i'll let it stay. ~t
Last edited by tabby; Feb 25, 2018 at 09:44 PM.
Chara: "Who knew people can have periods from their chests?"
i mean if your gonna say that.. then why should i bother.. i created this clan because i wanted to not be clanless. besides this clan isnt gonna be a serious clan, this is more like a fuck around clan... so please dont assume my actions.. but either way.. i could careless <3
So, I just tried to post a long application but sense I took so long the site logged me out and I lost it . So instead of re-writing the whole wall of text I will just summarize it.

So, I just returned to Toribash after taking a break for about a year. I took this break because I was taking this game and the forum way to seriously causing me to rage, lose usd and just be an all round pain in the ass for the staff to deal with. I was on ban on site for a good minute and I felt that if I wanted to stay apart of this community(Which I wanted too) I needed to take a break. Now I have returned and I couldn't be more excited.
I would like to choose Adventure to be my clan now that I have returned because you all seem to be a good collective of players that I feel I could get a long with quite nicely. I know none of you may know me but the last few days I have been looking over your threads and I really like what I saw. I feel the recruitment process goes both ways first the clan needs to appeal to the applicant and then the applicant needs to appeal to the clan.

So I feel, that I could bring a lot to this clan. I am quite skilled at this game(Not to Toot my own horn). I will participate in all clan related events where I am needed and I will put forth 100% effort to win said events. I plan to be in this clan for the long run, I really do not want to jump from clan to clan to clan like I did in the past I want to make myself known and I want people to think "oh parasite, the guy from advneture right". I will hopefully be a seasoned vet in this clan in years to come and I hope you guys will keep me here for that long.
Last edited by Parasite; Feb 28, 2018 at 04:21 PM.