Toribash
I hear borjon is a ingame god though. So no need to fret.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
I really need to stat practicing again. I might try to work on ranking up my alt account when I'm done getting to 3rd Dan.
You want some? Come. Get. Some. | OBEY
Originally Posted by floop78 View Post
I hear borjon is a ingame god though. So no need to fret.

Semigod :]
Hueshueshueshueshueshueshues
This clan will exercise grammar as a long term goal.
Floop dear, ''I'' is a vowel therefore you use the word ''an'' and not ''a'' before the net slang word ''ingame''.
Ironic how english wasn't even my first language. Shame on all of you, I'm sure you wouldn't take an applicant with horrible grammar yet you fail to display it yourselves. What will he think?
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Thank you Zazo, I'll make sure to take that into account next time. Sorry for offending you so deeply.
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
You didn't lol, new years resolution still in play. I'm a smartass now, still a long term goal I'm workin' on IRL.:3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag
Originally Posted by Zazo View Post
This clan will exercise grammar as a long term goal.
Floop dear, ''I'' is a vowel therefore you use the word ''an'' and not ''a'' before the net slang word ''ingame''.
Ironic how english wasn't even my first language. Shame on all of you, I'm sure you wouldn't take an applicant with horrible grammar yet you fail to display it yourselves. What will he think?

u gut a problum wit my gramer bich//!?

i tak no order from fatty
Last edited by JoboMan; May 16, 2012 at 03:30 PM.
I apologise for this post.
im not co ldr faggot

And posting with illiterate grammar doesn't make something spam.

By the way, I am pretty sure you are the Co-Ldr.
I apologise for this post.
No, the post was unecessary Jobsis. I clearly stated my problem with grammar above, and as for the Co-Ldr issue this says otherwise. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=352010&page=3
~Tyzo
#TwinSwag