Toribash
A list of world shaders can be found in your Toribash folder -> data -> shader
Plus, there's a lot of downloadable world shaders in here.

Also, you need to have working Shaders to get those to work...

I don't know what that world shader is, though.
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
A list of world shaders can be found in your Toribash folder -> data -> shader
Plus, there's a lot of downloadable world shaders in here.

Also, you need to have working Shaders to get those to work...

I don't know what that world shader is, though.

Same exact thing as a shader, means it covers the entire screen, the toribash 'world'. Mostly called environment shaders or something.
relieve my heart of malice
and as for something you 3 didn't answer, it doesn't cost anything, it's totally free.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Same exact thing as a shader, means it covers the entire screen, the toribash 'world'. Mostly called environment shaders or something.



...I know what a world shader is, I just don't know what the world shader is called in OP's picture.

Originally Posted by Bio View Post
and as for something you 3 didn't answer, it doesn't cost anything, it's totally free.

good point.