Toribash
Original Post
Why Is The Toribash menu and login menu letters so danned!
i did formated my computer again and then downloaded toribash and The Menu Letters And The Login menu leters 'type evry letters on menu are like this 0000000ooweooooooooooi00' and cant see nothing what is happening hell lucky i know where to go and put in and press to play and more toribash when i play is veeeeeery Very!! very Very Very Slow and i dunno wat happened
PLEASE HELP D:
I have the same problem since I updated my computer to windows 10, my drivers are already updated.
I suck.
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
I have the same problem since I updated my computer to windows 10, my drivers are already updated.

Are you doing automatic or manual downloading of your drivers? The automatic finds the most recommended but necessarily the most update ones. Also, the may not have the drivers you need for Win10 as they might only be available for other platforms.
Originally Posted by Sonicx2
i did formated my computer again and then downloaded toribash and The Menu Letters And The Login menu leters 'type evry letters on menu are like this 0000000ooweooooooooooi00' and cant see nothing what is happening hell lucky i know where to go and put in and press to play and more toribash when i play is veeeeeery Very!! very Very Very Slow and i dunno wat happened
PLEASE HELP D:

You most likely uninstalled the service pack or drivers that your computer used and you need to reinstall them.
For more info on the matter, you can read the contents of the link below this sentence.
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=214180
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post

This thread is about your problem, there probably is no windows 10 driver made for your graphics hardware yet, and maybe there never will be, check skulfuk's post somewhere at the end of the thread. http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=525269

And for the person who created this thread, the post above this one explains it all.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]