Ranking
Original Post
TC received goes on belt level
At the moment you get 10 TC per win in any public game mode

What if the amount of TC earned was based on belt level just so Toribash isn't so much of a grind to get the things we like.

I dont mean a large increase what i mean is
White - Black 10 TC
2nd 20 TC
3rd 30 TC
4th 40 TC
5th 50 TC
6th 60 TC
7th 70 TC
8th 80 TC
9th 90TC
10th 100 TC
Master 150 TC
Custom 200 TC
Or something like that

It may not work but it would be good to have more reward for higher belt levels
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
Well if we do get TC based on our level I am sure we will see less alt accounts.

I mainly wanted this implemented because as we reach higher QI we require an insane amount of TC in order to purchase them and with only playing GTourneys, regular Tourneys as well as public games you could be saving for months for 1 item.

just making people not have to grind as hard may benefit Toribash in the long run, may encourage the new comers to stay.
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.
I seriously doubt that a high belt hasen't found ways of making decent tc...
I dislike all suggestions that say that u should get more and more tc whatever u do...
If u care about your ammount of tc then u will figure out a way to make more tc. Duelong, bets, marketing.
I made over 1.3 mili of tc in 3 weeks from only 5k...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
a calculation to show how little of effect this would have in inflation:

i have played since 2008 around 25k games,and i have won around
13k games.
Now for the sake of the example lets say that all the games i have won
were on official servers,that means 13000x10=130k in 8 years.

Again now lets just say that i would make 45 tc per win for all the
games i won,that would be 585k,but this is not even close to the
suggestion,because i would get 45 tc only after i reached custom belt,and only if they were won in official servers,resulting in much less than 585k.

edit: and the actual calc:
u made 20000 toricredits if you played 2000 games and won them in official servers from white to black for 10 tc per win,
160000 if you played 8000 games and won them all in official servers from black to 10th for 20 tc per win,
150000 if you played 5000 games and won them all in official servers from 10th to master for 30 tc per win
200000 if you played 5000 games and won them all in official servers from master to custom for 40 tc per win.

etc etc
Last edited by nikosefs; Oct 24, 2016 at 05:50 PM. Reason: i suck at math
In my mind, this is just repeating the RPG leveling system where once you're a high enough level, you're invinsible. That kind of thing would suck really, since it rewards people who play either a lot or for a long time, and would remove the fun from the grind. Imagine being 10th dan and poor; with a system like that, you wouldn't need to do anything but play in public servers to get rich, you could just hold all and get money. This would also fuck with the market too much, depending on how high you went It's less fun when you make it easier at higher levels anyway, make it harder instead, it goes down
Tim is bae :3
there is at the moment 700,000,000 tc in circulation. not counting the tc that's on dead/banned accounts.

If this idea gets put into action, there would be the end of marketing, make events less valuable, and generally cause an uninvited inflation of the economy.

700kk is already too much.
If anything we should remove the 10tc each win, and work towards sinking 300-400 million tc.
-----
If there is to be added a function like the one suggested, most of the people i know within the market will leave the game. As the market is the only thing keeping most of those people here.

If the tc prices go down, this will be catastrophic for us marketeers.
If this suggestion gets put in, the prices will decrease to nothingness.

50k/1$?
100k/1$?
Who knows??

This is literally the worst suggestion i heard in a long time.
Last edited by MagikerN; Nov 2, 2016 at 08:33 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3

Well I'd say the general consensus here is that there will be no prize raising for wins. As such, I'm closing this. Any disagreements can be voiced to me in pm.
I think I might be retired.