Toribash
Original Post
Dmed Joints get their own ghost
Simple

An item that allows you to give DMed body parts their own ghost color
Originally Posted by iTemp View Post
why?, the ghost in general is okay enough

for variety?
or so you can have different color ghost for you and your body parts?

I think it would be really helpful in close and tight situations,when a body part
brakes but you can't seem to find what broke,the color difference
in ghost would be an immediate sign.
Ya but it'd be nice to be have more customization options, also sometimes something will dm and I can't figure out what it is, or like in boxshu when there's 500 body parts flying around i'd want to know which body part is DMed, it's easy to lose focus of that.
Supporting the idea. I just don't think it have to be customizable, make the DMed join be the exact opposite color of your ghost
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
Supporting the idea. I just don't think it have to be customizable, make the DMed join be the exact opposite color of your ghost

why tho?
you can customize your grip color, blood color (which changes the color of ur joint when dmed)

why not be able to change the ghost of a dm'ed body part
They'd have to add to the shop an "Ghost DM Color" for every color we have, and I think it'd be a pain in the ass for the devs to make this work properly with all the colors.. I'm guessing an opposite color DM would be easier
Originally Posted by gabrielll View Post
They'd have to add to the shop an "Ghost DM Color" for every color we have, and I think it'd be a pain in the ass for the devs to make this work properly with all the colors.. I'm guessing an opposite color DM would be easier

It would be a pain, but it's not like they are adding any new content anyway, the game's overdue.

Most content we are getting is new 3d items which is set up by a whole different staff position.
So you want to but multiple colours for each part that could be dismembered so you can look pretty while your body has been obliterated?
you'll have to rise above the best and prove yourself, your spirit never dies.