Ranking
I'm about to be finished with both of the sets, if you want to request anything message me on discord Clintlicious#5698
Finished this set! I love how this came out.

I'm kind of free now, only got a few small texture requests that I gotta do but other than that I don't have much to do. if you want to request a set or a head clan art or any kind of art, feel free to dm me on discord with all of the details and references of what you want me to make
dm me at Clintlicious#5698
Hello! Finished this cutie

I am right now kind of free, if you give me a request now, It'll be finished really quick! dm me on discord if you want to request a set or a head Clintlicious#5698
Finished clan art for (July)
If you want to request anything set head or clan art, dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698
Made this free head for everyone to enjoy! ^-^

If you guys want to request anything make sure to dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698
Please dm me with all of the details and references you want me to make and how much you are going to pay me for it, USD is preferred but I will also accept tc if you pay a good amount. ^-^
Finished another request made for handheld!

If you want to request anything, please make sure to dm me on discord at Clintlicious#5698
make sure to dm with all the references , ideas and details of the set/head you want me to make and the price you are going to offer me for it. I'm currently only accepting USD but if you want to pay in tc you have to match the amount of USD that I'm going to ask for in tc, since I'm just going to sell the tc after. I hope you guys are having a great day good bye!
Last edited by Clint; Nov 26, 2020 at 06:08 PM.
Only one active request! if you want your request to be done really quick now is your best chance! dm me on discord Clintlicious#5698 and let me know about your request ^-^
Okay, Now I am getting bored. I am doing 50% off for the next head request that I get
alright guys, 0 requests in the queue, I am free as hell and ready to go all out. give me full jointed set requests and ill do em in 2 days 8-) (maybe) anyways if you want to request anything make sure to dm me on discord with all of the details and references of what you want me to make head set etc.... don't forget to tell me what price you are offering aswell. my discord is Clintlicious#5698
Last edited by Clint; Dec 1, 2020 at 05:32 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump