Toribash
Original Post
Welcome Lambdarus
Please everyone say hello to Lambdarus.

Lambdarus please tell us a little about yourself
Yar-Har-Fiddle-De-De, Do what you want cause a Pirate is free!
My real name is Patrick.I come from Slovenia.Im 17 years old.Im a chatty person,i like meeting new faces,Im playing this game 24/7,im allways online.The computer is my comunicative instrument,because the place im living is "deserted" and im often bored (I live in a house,surrounded by trees and 3empty houses).I dont drink milk because i have an allergia to it.I often read books about psychology,the TB forums on the net.Im 179cm tall,I go to the city to play paintball with my old palls (Ive lived in a city before,but me and my family moved to the country.)Im optimistic,I never give up.My favourite color is green and white.I like to take pictures of my landscape (mountains,hills).Im "specallized" for weapons (i have my own airgun and my father owns a shotgun),I clean weapons and modify them .My favourite pastimes are reading,playing TB,shooting with my guns.Thats me.

Thanks for the warm welcome.
Last edited by Lambdarus; Feb 12, 2011 at 10:02 PM.
Nice, what kind of modifications? Are they illegal?
Legal.I can do barrel replacement,scope mounting,even laser mounting then grip replacement,bypod atachment.
Niceone, great to have you in.
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
Pfft i love lazer sights.
Originally Posted by marccod View Post
Pfft i love lazer sights.

I love you.
[OLDA]|[Ultimate]|Order of Taekkyon| ex-GameMaster
Questions concerns? Pm me