ES Recruitment Drive
I'd rather keep my mind calm and analytical rather than being consumed by passion. Passion is great, but without proper channels it'll take grasp and ruin something you never wanted to hurt.
Let it hurt.

Hurt creates an experience that is crucial to one's development. Especially for the receiver of said hurt. However never hurt family, my preference.

Passion and calmness go hand in hand. If you aren't fruitful and not passionate. That energy will keep you less calm than a passionate action.

Calmness is there to show comfort. Comfort is suitable after danger, if there is no danger. Your comfort is hurting you. Believe it or not.
Destruction (hurting) that isn't directly edifying, especially to others, is a net negative in my opinion. I don't know the kind of reaction my actions will bring even when, or especially, when I try to be kind. I imagine it's worse when I blindly do something I know I'll regret. Think of working out and trying to grind out a couple more reps despite form breakdown, or doing anything without caution. I'm aware I'm working with a very specific definition of passion but it's very important to understand caution and respect for your own mortality. Don't know how else to word it.
Merely trying to act as a counterbalance. I've grown to hate the false comfort of centrism and moderation.

Scamming someone and using the excuse of teaching someone a lesson as self-justification could work, but you're fooling yourself if you genuinely believe any real improvement for the scammed would be directly attributable to you. As an example.

Good thread, I'll read through it most likely.
Last edited by PencilPusher; Dec 2, 2020 at 07:40 PM. Reason: felt incomplete
Doing anything blindly isn't recommended live free. Create to live, live to create my friend.

Caution and respect is a given if you practice your crafts, wisely. Taking it simply, go by your nature, it is already keeping your survival to the highest degree of importance.
Begin administration. The book carries wisdom read it happily. I am a happy tool. The sharpest in the shack. The hardest in the sheets.

I love!
IM LOVIN IT
Vikson 2k15-2k15
Originally Posted by ManlyPotato View Post
Can I join your cult?

Yes. We can play hop skotch in the yards.
-----
Originally Posted by Nine View Post
i wanna try

Stone ocean. Jojo. southern blueberry ocean spray. Sonic. Desolate manwave of the empire crashing upon a sad beach only to hate on the opposing side. anger without fear is sin but not so much as a word or they'll catch you; they know and they see. i can't see i can feel. i can't feel i can smell. smell the smell of time. not enough. definitely enough. squidward. Snarl. Woah wait woah wait wait wait under cover under board 12 long road cars eyeing me down headlights.

its kinda fun. just write whatever is in your braintrum

This is just an experiment there is no need to go off speaking intellectually. Enjoy the time with me, I'm sure you are here.
-----
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
I'm Goomba post Popeye drill he's cutting not drilling great cake what am i doing gotta piss soon split skinshpuld use cream lol a monkey

A little more topic rich would be it for me.
-----
Originally Posted by PencilPusher View Post
I'd rather keep my mind calm and analytical rather than being consumed by passion. Passion is great, but without proper channels it'll take grasp and ruin something you never wanted to hurt.

Entertaining read! I was able to understand, internalize and smile. Cutting off emotion and working logically is great. But speaking
upon it is silly. The body is the most cutting edge technology machine ever.

We have access to it too, but unfortunately, I believe we cannot reach it with thought. For me to get in touch with the inner is perhaps to just create action like these writings. It's a form of expression even though it can be taken as silly. but that's the best way to handle transformations, happily.

Words tire me, I believe my mind spews poison at me with some thoughts. and I love them whole heartedly.
-----
Originally Posted by PencilPusher View Post

Entertaining read! I was able to understand, internalize and smile. Cutting off emotion and working logically is great. But speaking
upon it is silly. The body is the most cutting edge technology machine ever.

We have access to it too, but unfortunately, I believe we cannot reach it with thought. For me to get in touch with the inner is perhaps to just create action like these writings. It's a form of expression even though it can be taken as silly. but that's the best way to handle transformations, happily.

Words tire me, I believe my mind spews poison at me with some thoughts. and I love them whole heartedly.
Last edited by DaVillain; Dec 9, 2020 at 03:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
The Easy Way In
To live life normally, would mean to be 2 things. A will and a body. Nothing more can be said.

In the past days, I contemplated continuing to write on this thread. Because this is not a off topic discussion. Expression is here as you read this, as this writing puts you on the same mental path as I, the writer. What is the topic? Its the topic of wonder. Greatly prescribed as words, these words.

I sneak this sentence in to see if anyone is reading. PM me with a emoji if you kept on reading this far. It is good, reward yourself. If the thought of rewarding yourself makes you feel bad, negative. Then go do a cold shower this will fix it. Reward yourself with cold showers. Reward yourself more fucking reps, wouldn't it be great to think like this?

All those worries just gone. It's simple you just have to hush.

~DV
A lifetime in a single day
Time gets to slow then, or speed up depending of our thought.

Attention is a laser that can penetrate time. The stare has been talked and discussed about for a long amount of time in a lot of philosophy one example is Rumi, he shares the 1000 yard stare in your partners eyes. Taking a peak at the window of the soul.

Attention further more is a power tool no doubt. I theorize it can pierce our perception of time as well.

Choose to focus on your goals. Tune the negative out. Zoning out in the new zoning IN.

A tidbit as you wish. I hope this message here enlightens a soul. It doesn't have to and I will continue to write, even if these words float in the realm of imagination, forever.

~DV