Toribash
Originally Posted by dealornot View Post
You're definitely good ingame, but I'm worrying about your forum activity.

Also, the application doesn't seem to have any effort inside, and looks like it's been made just using a minute or two.

Overall, NO.

I agree with Deal, You are good ingame, but the forum activity seems very low and it is a poor app.
Sorry, but No.
Star Wars Nerd - Fallout Hoe - Science Kid

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Ukeny View Post
Hello metal clan!
My name is felippe i have 12 years and i live in brazil, my cookies are cool (: and i speak portuguese (native language) and english.
The mods i play are: Judo, wushu, abd and etc, my activity in forum are good and in-game amazing :P
i want to join in metal to do new friends and i see you guys are very good like the clan.

and i want to say no, coz i can...
Rejected.
He is alt from Felnin.
Anyways, if kratos rejected , I agree :P
|Serbian|#BlameTheAnimal|RIP Zizhi and Beenyxd|LaG<33|[TA]|[OoT]
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well, hello there.
First of all I would like to congrat all of you for making this clan official, especially Sainz.
About me, I'm from Poland and I'm 14.
About Toribash, I don't play it too much anymore, but I can be active on forum especially when I'm in a clan.
I would like to join because it's sure that this is a good clan, and because of members.
I will try to help in anything if I will now how. ;d
Hm, my last clans, Psy, Hunters (but not for a while), and Pure Chaos . I don't remember more clans. ;/
I don't know what else to say. Hope this is enough.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
Ofc, YES.
My man.
You forgot, Ace :P
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, sorry. :< I knew that I was in 2 sainz's clans but I didn't remember the name of the first one.
PolishPlayer | Fan Club
He told me he is bad at apps..
And he will be forum active mainly , don't have time for in-game..
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]