ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
I'm still waiting

bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by ape View Post
K so I have to write a legit app, says Tart. So here it goes.

Introduction
Hi, I'm Jim/Ethan/ape. There are others, but I'm too lazy to type out all of my 30 alts (give or take like 25 alts (mostly give)). So about me, I'm a skinny, ADHD diagnosed, concerta taking (not during the summer), hyper, odd kid. I've beeen playing toribash for awhile now, and it's the only game I've ever played that I haven't given up on after a few months. So that's pretty cool ;o One of the reasons that I've stayed so long is mostly the friends that I have made. Probably because I've met one person who really understood me irl, compared to the 10 or so guys I've met here. So I'd like to be in raid because all of the members are fun to talk to and awesome and stuff. And I'd like to be officially in that sort of a group of guys. Also I like being [r]ape.

Those guys that are above average ;o

usimm and assassin8r
Well I've probably known these two guys longer than anybody else here. 8r longer than usimm. I kind of met 8r in #doc a long time ago, and we talked for a bit and he seemed pretty cool. He was kind of the first old fag type character I became friends with. I met usimm later in #o7 and he had no idea who I was. It took about a week for us to actually start conversing with each other about things other than the organization. Know I'm at the point where I know both of them pretty well for guys I met online, and it's easy to say that they're pretty fun to talk to. Especially usimm when he's drunk. I'm grouping them together because they are very similar to each other. Both of them enjoy a good blunt and getting wasted on a late night (or for usimm, a late morning).

Ed
When I first got into toribash, ed kind of hated me. He didn't really try to hide it either, which is respectable I guess. Don't hide your dislike of somebody, yadayadayada. But now after talking for a bit and playing ingame, I think he's at least apathetic towards me ;o Needless to say, he's a pretty cool guy who does his job well.

Redundant/Basti
This guy is an odd duck. We talked a bit when he was GHB, got to know him a bit after he came back, had some interesting late night science discussions, been insulted quite a few times since then He certainly seems like he's one of the smartest guys in the clan, although it never seems like he sleeps. If you want to have a good conversation about anything science related, this guy can probably teach you a lot and you'll walk away knowing a whole lot more than you did coming in. I should probably start up some more conversations now, because I really did enjoy it in #stem.

Enzu and Thorn
Grouping these two fellas together because of their somewhat similar personalities. They are kind of mysterious in a way. I think it took these guys the longest to warm up to me, because of the fact that they aren't generally very open people. I don't mean that in a bad way, just that they are kind of cautious with being all hippy jippy with people as fast as somebody like Echoforce might be. I enjoyed being in Fish with them because they were the more serious of the members. They could crack jokes, but they didn't need to act like a fool to do so.

Pedant/ryan
This is the one guy in raid that I've had more connections with outside of toribash. We did a blog type thing with connections to each other, (on another note my sister just stole my mouse and I think I broke her wrist). Also we've done a bit on facebook. He also looooves correcting me when I try to code, cuz i sux. He's a smart kid and he's a lot of fun to talk to. He's also the only aussie I talk to in toribash, which is cool I guess because usually I make love to those crazy NZ kiddies.

lilmali97/Mali
I've talked to this guy for a pretty long time too. It started out with being rivals about who ate the better dinner every night. He won most of the time. As I got to know him more I kind of discovered that he is more than a food rival, but he's a brilliant GFX artist, a funny guy, and he's black \o/

RayA75
I've known ray for a decent amount of time, although I haven't had a ton of interaction with him. I remember one night we went into our #saferoom and discussed our plans for the zombie apocalypse with each other and some other people. It was a shit ton of fun and I really enjoyed that, looking forward to talking more with this sexy 12 year old. Oh yeah, he's the only other 12 year old who I respect \o/ Well other than basti and echoforce.

Conclusion
Alright so that's my app, I'm also writing an article about "correlation between farts and lack or presence of snow in Somalia, featuring magnets" for Redundant. It would be cool to be accepted by you guys because then it would feel much more official. Mostly because 8r just sent me an invite instead of having everybody vote on me. The ball is in your court, do with it what you will.

On Basti's request: Two mice biting Uric's dick while he contracts AIDS from a hairy German.

NO.

Where is the section where you suck my dick along with everyone else's.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Redundant View Post
Because you are not above average, jeez.

At least I'm not an odd duck.

Noob.
Buy TC for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=240345
Buy VIP and Toriprime for a great price here! http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=237249

Hey look more than two lines.
Originally Posted by Boredpayne View Post
At least I'm not an odd duck.

Noob.

D'oho. I don't suck dick, I tell people what I like about them. Compliments much?
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Am I not liked?
or why is there no section about me?
Anyway you seem pretty cool...
I like you...
Applications closed and shit.

so, this is here by closed.
Wait, what