ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
shuckle can spar too
Its just When I'm bored I make them.
Attached Files
spar-hayz.rpl (555.3 KB, 22 views)
This was way too messy.
You stuffed up the first jump, and then you guys were just on top of each other, you need to get better at staying on your feet, and learn more jumps.
I am sorry, but it is a 6/10, but here is the good news, you can move, you have potential. Just keep practicing.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
You should give me a lesson on how to stay on my feet, or at least. Learn to get up after falling over.
Would love to! Let me first give you some tips:

• Give yourself 2 minutes of reactiontime. That will let you explore a lot of different joint combos. Also, it will give you time to use chat.
  • There are many ways to get up, if you are face down, use your arms to push you to your feet. If you are on your back, turn to one side, and have an arm push you up, or roll backwards on to your feet. If you are on your side, you can use the arm closest to the ground to push you up into a roll. When using your arms to push you up, don't just raise your shoulder and flip to your feet, raise it for a turn, then relax it so it looks natural.
  • Try not to fall unless you take a big hit, or if you do a flying move that requires you to tumble. Do this by using your reactiontime to mess with your joint combos.
  • If you have trouble moving realistically, then physically stand up, and move. Walk around, do a jump, study your movements. Then take it to TB. I learned to B-kick like that, I watched a real life video, tried it out in real life, then I took it to TB.
  • Talk with your partner, plan out the moves, explain your ghost.
I hope that this helps.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|