ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
(Gang) DrugMoneyGang
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

{BULLET POINTS-TYPE IN HERE}

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

✮ VanirGod (C)
✮ RemZombie (P)

[/CENTER]
Last edited by Feature; Apr 27, 2017 at 12:59 AM.
you are missing some required information, please read the clan discussion rules & guidelines thread and update accordingly.
Clan Thread
Hello,My name is RollenZ And i am a Acting Co-leader For DrugmoneyGang (DMG) this is where all the Applications For Recruitment and Disscussions go alongside Being Checked for Online Activeness Feel free to look around and See the things we will do And To find us Simply /rf and /sa Gang for trial and Recruitment Tryouts.
im active almost everyday. but i just wanted to know if i couldnt update when im on. im not a forums person but i market on forums all the time. trying to update on forum when im on is a really forgetful thing.
Hello my name is Andrew you see me on clan war i play on clan Orion and leave from this clan. I want play in your clan pls invite me