ES Recruitment Drive
He obviously has an attitude problem , soap are you actually going to consider him?
Basically he disrespected us after being shut down, not really someone i'd desire to be in a clan with.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
The app was pretty bad, but he doesn't seem to know english super well so that is understandable, but yet again that is a requirement of the clan. It is possible that he lost 500 posts since he has been playing since '08. Although that makes him very inactive if it took him almost 5 years to reach 500 posts and 2nd dan....

Experience

Originally Posted by Soap View Post

But I'd like to meet up with you ingame, Reningan. But if you were to join you'd have to raise your posts quite a lot, and be active.

ok
jo re
Respect to [UssR]
ok
-----
I'll meet you in the room
jo re
-----
no jo re
/jo renin
I'll meet you there
Last edited by Reningan; Apr 27, 2013 at 10:23 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Respect to [UssR]
Originally Posted by Reningan View Post
Hi [Rust]
Something about me:
I'm Alexander, 17 years old. I'm from 10 class.Live in Germany. I'm sportsmen: plays football, and Taekwondo.
About tori:
My friend adviced me this game, when i see that amazing game, so i like this, and my first mod was abd, i still play that. I love duels, u can test me.
i Have 2nd dan black belt.

suppa-bitty-itty NO
Pois nasci nunca vi amor
E ouço del sempre falar
I've been watching him , it's been at least 22hours and he only has 30 posts since then.
What do you guys think?
I think that's only an additional 5 or so posts from when he posted his application initially .
2 of which were spam in our DSC.
And one other being the post he made flaming me
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.
Hi, im a 13 year old gamer whos good at toribash , when im in a clan im very active. Ive had to make this new account because my old one ( KatNinja ) i lost access to. I was a blackbelt and i will donate 100TC a week. I may not have alot of posts but thats because i do more ingame than forum. Draku has seen me play before and i dont know what he thinks about me Im good at aikido, spar, twinswords, ninjutsu and judo. You can test me if you like. You may say nope due to the lack of posts but if you have seen a certain thread it says clans cant judge by post ( this was said by a GM ) but if you would like me to get more posts then i might not join cause i actually dont like going on the forums unless im in a clan where i "have" to post or it might result in a kick or ban. I dont have many skills to do with art,video making ect.... im still trying to use gimp and i can only make Logos at the moment. If you would like test me but if its a no thats ok. Thanks for reading.
[Knife Kure's Your Life- KureHD]
I'm neutral towards you and your app.However , i am interested in knowing more about you.
You claim you use gimp and what now , post some examples of your work , also it's not as if we're begging for donations so saying you'll donate 100tc a week isn't going to do you any good . As for the part where you say Draku can vouch for you, if it's true , i guess you'd have to be pretty decent ingame . I'd like to test you myself though ,tell what mods are you good at and which ones you suck at.
And regarding your forum activity i suggest you post more regularly , perhaps posting on our DSC and getting acquainted with our members would help out.
Nigma Disconnected
Quit Game.