Toribash
Original Post
[ARA] Art
Art
and other things.

This is a thread where you can show people your cool looking art type things like textures, pen and paper, poems, music, cave paintings, among other things. You guys can also rate above if you are so inclined.

Now accepting video edits and original content too!
Last edited by ManlyPotato; Apr 18, 2013 at 03:31 AM.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS

Head+Set

Opinions, kgo. Thanks
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
The ears look a bit big, also there should be no line where the ear starts and the head starts, in the middle or whatever. Might be just me, but it seems like it would look better blended with the rest of the head. (the outside parts of the ear look fine and are blended, I'm talking about the middle inside part or whatever)

Also, I feel like the rest of the head may be too plain. It might look better if it were more detailed on those dark grey parts in the back/side, etc. Also, where are the whiskers on the cheeks?

Anyway, the head looks fine, I actually really like it.
Last edited by Faint; Apr 18, 2013 at 04:06 AM.
Cool, thanks faint. And I didn't even make the head, I got it from a friend for a fair price <3
MY FRIEND THANK YOU
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
You're welcome.
But I got it from you, from your friend, for a fair price.
:3
And I got an edited version......FOR FWEEEEEEE
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat
Got pretty bored.
This ones for you, Hobo.. ;)
http://sketchtoy.com/29563017
Last edited by Aracoon; Apr 18, 2013 at 10:08 AM.
If you're going to post art, don't post anything you didn't make and don't post doodles.
Last edited by Facade; Apr 19, 2013 at 06:38 AM.
what am i doing here