Toribash
They are both pretty great replay makers, dgcigs being a bit better.
Internet is still good though.
Hello. Proceeding to write "member" application.

Some people call me Jake in real life, and you shall not know the rest. My GMT is -6 (you're gonna have to work for my IP though, baby).

I want to join mainly due to enjoying the people and the nostalgia of being around newer people (I'm an ex-Toriagent/pre-Uniteam Gamemaster and former Bleu mentor). I've already talked to Lorrtex for like, a whole hour in IRC and I think my chances are well (because having the leader's vote generally means a yes no matter what anyone says, yes). Before you ask about that last parenthesis, no, I'm not a Stalinist. I just like his mustache (which is probably rotted to hell now, but I'd still hit it).

Oh, and I can actually be serious. I can be as serious as you need me to be. Just go asking around my clan (Tint). I used to be the big dictator guy there before chilling out.

In case you want to have something to talk about instead of my hilarious personality (no roses thrown at my feet, only chartreuse dandelions please), I'm a writer (no, not as much comedy as you'd expect) and a reader (currently reading Crime and Punishment). Gaming is another big one. Finally got around to Hitman: Absolution and watching The Hobbit got me started on a fantasy thing, so I started taking up Skyrim again.

I guess that's all I have to say. :P Have fun judging me.

(Hey Lorrtex. I really did use humor.)
Last edited by Rayleigh; Apr 20, 2013 at 08:14 AM.
pft

wat

no

I say yes, cool guy etc
in the name of the manly balthier send me your orc/chronos/gladiator items
pls
Yes.
I don't know you personally but I've heard that you're a cool guy, and your application was gorgeous.
Apparently Lorrtex took my joke about him being the sole voter here seriously.

What's up with that?
Hi whats-yer-face, Lorr says you're a cool dude and the app looks nice so I say yes.
<BISH> kick chan my modes are moving on their own~
<Shook> FLAGGOTS
Originally Posted by Rayleigh View Post
Apparently Lorrtex took my joke about him being the sole voter here seriously.

What's up with that?

I am a serious person okay.

4srs

swer on me mum
pls
[01:23:08] <Rayleigh> HOLY SHIT
[01:23:12] <Rayleigh> I FORGOT TO PUT ANIME IN MY APPLICATION
[01:23:15] <Rayleigh> I WATCH A SHIT TON OF THAT
[01:23:16] <Rayleigh> GOD DAMN IT

Everyone, thank Aracoon for changing his nick and giving me my third post in thirty minutes.
Rayleigh is accepted, whalecum aboard.

If anyone has a problem with this then notify me through PM/query.

Beta, Dcigs and Internet are accepted.

We still need votes on Deuteria and S1ade.
Last edited by Lorrtex; Apr 20, 2013 at 09:38 AM. Reason: dicks
pls
S1ade - I'm leaning towards a yes for teacher, not so much as a replay maker. He's pretty good at ABD, I feel he'd be a good teacher. However most of his replays are merely ABD, and ABD isn't that hard to master.

Deuteria - Same as before pretty much. Deuteria's good at comebacks as I can see. And he doesn't rely on openers to win.

Pretty much yes to both as teachers, for ABD and Wushu respectively. They'd be pretty good assets to the team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
|Replay|ORMO|