Toribash
Original Post
What's your favourite theme tune?
Out of all the children's cartoons, to teen dramas on Dinsey Channel, to the heavy HBO stuff and even all the different anime's out there, what's your favourite theme tune / intro / outro?
Standalone songs that were released prior to the show but used in the theme are allowed.

Some that come to my mind include:
Downton Abbey
Casualty
Fresh Prince of Bel Air
Noragami Aragoto

moved to music/movie ~ joel
Last edited by Alejandro2; Aug 13, 2019 at 07:27 PM.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
My favourite opening is Uraginimono No Requiem or something like that. It has 3 versions that adapt to whats happening in the anime and also a bit of fanservice in the most masculine no homo way of course.
Theme would be Torture Gang Dance Song which wad pretty amazing.
And my fav ending is either Last Train Home or I Want You
(Yes all of these are from JoJo, yes all i watch/read is JoJo :v)
Remember when you were young? You shone like the sun

Last edited by Alpha; Aug 17, 2019 at 02:25 PM.
Aadame:I'm very signaturable
It's just no one usues my shit .
The entire Hellsing(OVA) OST is sick, actually it's my all time favourite soundtrack. I love this one:

jojo part 5 ost is hella sick too
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
P5 the Animation, Btooom!, Darker than Black, Fullmetal Alchemist and Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki.

Last edited by yuki; Aug 21, 2019 at 10:18 AM.
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
The best video game intro ever made in my opinion. Also brings back a lot of memories
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
I've always enjoyed nuvole bianche's theme, no matter what instrument its played on since someone played it for me during a low point

also merry christmas mr lawrence is another dope track

youtube vids

\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/