ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Battlefield 3 is better then Call-Of-Duty!!
All in favour that bf3 is better then Cod, state your arguments here!!! (I think Bf3 is better!!!)
It's a game, you're supposed to play which one you like. I personally play Call of Duty because I find it more fast paced.
oh yeah
Atm i more in to battlefield.

I was into cod but when battlefield 3 came i started to like it more.

fuck
Uh, I don't think this belongs in Discussion. I think it belongs in somewhere such as Off-Topic.
Anyways, there are many reasons that Battlefield is better than CoD, but many reasons that CoD is better than Battlefield.
Even though they are both FPS games, they are very different in many different ways. CoD is a lot more intense, where Battlefield is a lot more realistic, and requires more skill.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
As far as FPS goes CoD is barely meh, it relies on coaxing people into playing CoD & only playing CoD. There were far better shooters out 10 year ago, eventually people will realize that.
Then again they'll all probably buy "CoD 2012: Exactly the same but different edition" and fap about how amazing it is. I hear the disks make amazing drink coasters.

BF3 is OK I guess, it's the better game of the two. Still nothing to get excited over.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
As far as FPS goes CoD is barely meh, it relies on coaxing people into playing CoD & only playing CoD. There were far better shooters out 10 year ago, eventually people will realize that.
Then again they'll all probably buy "CoD 2012: Exactly the same but different edition" and fap about how amazing it is. I hear the disks make amazing drink coasters.

BF3 is OK I guess, it's the better game of the two. Still nothing to get excited over.

I totally agree. Tweak the old games, add better graphics, boom.
meh
. viiiiiiiid
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post

COD has become extremely repetitive indeed, that's why I just bought two CODs.
BO 2 has been picked up by Sledgehammer though, so I'm curious about this one.
oh yeah