Ranking
Original Post
opening moves
i just picked up this game again for the first time in about 2 years, and ive fallen in love again. but 1 problem i found is that i can never think how to start a match, and the main toribash wiki is down, so i cant find all the lovely openers for there that i can never remember (love the movesaver script).

so now i ask whether some people can post a few reliable opening moves down (im mainly looking for aikido) and post their good and bad points. or just move this post because its in the wrong place.
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Yeah... this is in the wrong place.

The game is meant for you make your own moves and discover what works for you.
If you want a bland fighting game with all the movements preset, play Tekken :P

My only advice is that you look in the Replay forums for multiplayer replays.
You can press "e" to see what joints they're moving and you can try and copy what they do.
I still use openers sometimes in aikido and wushu, but mostly taekkyon.

My best tip for getting used to using openers again would to just keep playing, trying to develop a good opener on your own.
messing around a bit with uke, i designed an opener to counter the basic shovel... by breaking their shoulder on turn 2 with a punch. i can't remeber it off the top of my head, but i have the movesaver script, great help.
'David will do what David does. Love it or ask for a refund' ~Korban3, Overgrowth Secret Preorder Forum
Posting moves and moves tutorials not allowed.
Sorry.

Also try to figure out where to post stuff before posting in the future.

~Closed