Toribash
I love ServerBot <3

Also a little note, when you put the name ServerBot in a command (like !Set motd I love ServerBot) SB wil go crazy, Blam will lag, and then Blam would have to kill SB...T.T Poor SB...
Last edited by Nuyashaki; Mar 28, 2008 at 06:58 PM.
Originally Posted by 1337Magma View Post
I think a vote system would be nice.

For example:

RandomGuy: Omg. I want to play in tk.
RandomGuy:!vote tk
SERVERBOT:Votes for tk; 1/[However many people in server](Would need 75%, so say, if there were four people in the server, three would need to agree and post !vote tk)

I would like it. :]

Just an idea though.

Awesome idea.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
hmmmmm... very nice idea
that voting can be good.

and - i dont know if it is possible, but there can be something like:
Player:!tc
ServerBot:You currently have <?> ToriCredits.
Player:!played
ServerBot:You have played <?> matches.
Player:!dq
ServerBotisqualification is ON.

etc.

PS:
plz - whats TK? xD
and plz where can i get a server program so i can run server on LAN and play with my friends??
srry for OT and thx
@rado1100 - The only way i can think of obtaining the amount of toricredits in ones account, would be a command like... !tc <accountname> <pass> which wouldnt be very good cuz everyone would be able to see your pass..

Now if you could private message the bot, it might not be THAT big of problem.

A month or 2 ago i wrote a forum posting bot, which can login to a forum and make posts. Now i could modify it to go to the torishop page, and look for your tc amount.. but this is probably the worst way to do it.

Now if there was a list of the amount of credits everyone has like i know there is these
http://toribash.com/dump/belts.php
http://toribash.com/dump/store.php

So IF there was one for toricredits which stores a username and the amount of credits beside it.. Then it would be really easy to do.

And as far as running lan servers goes, some older versions of toribash come with a server daemon. (2.8 is the last version to have the server i THINK)
And you need a registration key for it as well.
Originally Posted by rado1100 View Post
hmmmmm... ill try google xD

ok, TC cant be made, but the !played command can be , am I right?

Errr....... possibly.... i think the link i mentioned above
http://toribash.com/dump/belts.php

Tells you the number of matches you've played, but i think its only updated once every 24 hours or something. so it wouldn't be as accurate as you'd like to be.
you think right.

I think a cool idea would be a kind of database that keeps info on the people that play. Like
"Name - Played - Time Been On"
and then maybe a command like "!Stats" to get your stats n such?

I may add that to my bot (once my pc's network thing gets fixed).
:D
Originally Posted by Blam View Post
you think right.

I think a cool idea would be a kind of database that keeps info on the people that play. Like
"Name - Played - Time Been On"
and then maybe a command like "!Stats" to get your stats n such?

I may add that to my bot (once my pc's network thing gets fixed).

;) okay. Sounds like a plan. I think i might consider using SQLite instead of mysql for database type stuff.... or at least offer it as an alternative. I prefer mysql for things like that, but i dont think most people want to get mysql for a bot.