Ranking
You will kick alts after they're unbanned right?
My Heart Beats For Hardstyle
DEF-QON 1!
To Kozmo: I'll leave Kunt up, since that seems to be your main and the account you inevitably want to stick with. I'm not concerned about what "rep" you had/have, I'm concerned with how you present yourself now.

To Shnok: Long story short, yes. I'm going to be removing alternate accounts unless there is a good reason for them to be in the clan. I'm not going to fill up the clan roster with a bunch of alternates for the sake of making the clan look good, and at the end of the day it just clutters things up and creates confusion.
Yes, this also means I will remove my alternate, RylandGomez.
In the event of someone getting banned and using a temporary alternate account, the alt account will replace their current rank, and their primary account will be moved to the "Stop getting banned" group.
[elite] Sarutobi ~ Ryland Gomez [elite]
I wish I could pretend that I remember him but I don't and I feel guilty now.
I'm Tantoehard, that's all too say really. Been in elite for a while now. Just been a bit inactive in the last few months.
Nothing is as beautiful as mediocricy
Yeah I vaguely remember you, bud. Good to see people that stuck with the clan <3
Would be so fucking nice to see elite stay alive for Toribash 2 or whatever the name is.
My Heart Beats For Hardstyle
DEF-QON 1!
I don't know if clans are going to be transferable, but unless we get our clan tag sniped, the dream will continue.
They are going to be transferrable im pretty sure
-----
Just read the tb next announcement and it said toribash and toribash next are gonna share a clan system
Last edited by Mike; Oct 3, 2017 at 02:52 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
bitchass