Toribash
Original Post
Hair, hats & other accessories
This can be cool
-----
It can be purchase on the market and shop!
This can be awesome and cool!
the cap will be abit flappy and the cap can be custom by textures!
Last edited by Haikel123; Nov 7, 2012 at 10:14 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by smurfing View Post
Surely if you guys are worried it will fall of you could just have a hat that is fixed to your head... also it might be buggy but every game has its bugs to start off with Supported

Also guyz their are already cat ears in the shops

Not yet for purchase, but yes, there is. I imagine hats would work in essentially the same manner.
I think this is a pretty good idea, to be honest. I've thought about it myself, but I knew people would say "OH, IT'S GONNA GLITCH, I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT PROGRAMMING!". Toribash often has glitches. Like, not disqualifying because of lag, ghosting through limbs or the ghost showing something different than what's going to happen. I don't think a hat sitting a bit tilted would hurt anything.

It's like when anyone suggests something for the forum, then people say it's going to be abused, no matter what.

If you don't want the hair to glitch with it, don't wear both. Why would you wear a hat over your hair anyways..

Would look cool, and would be even cooler if a hard knock to the head could make it fall off.

Definitely supported.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
Alright for everyone saying" what if it falls off", FIRST they can just make it stick to the head and secondly hucota you are correct about that.
I'm ready for my daily dose of cringe ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I dissagree with this idea,
tori will be too exhausted because there are also flames in forms of hats etc.
Originally Posted by Bird View Post

Proper static "hat" flames rely on using a non-standard flame setting to stop them jittering. If that's ever fixed then you can all say baibai to those.

Also it's a piss poor reason to be against something.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by Bird View Post

Exhausted doesn't really make sense in what you're trying to say.

Also, flames are not made in form of hats, you use flame particle textures to change their appearance + most flames aren't 100% stable even though people call them stable flames, so a hat would be an improvement + you could add features to it.

Shitty argument.
[RAWR]SlipAnc: two girls, one Siku
[RAWR]Siku: I was talking about having dicks in my mouth
different hair.
how about a curled style?i guess people don't want things wicked like those three.like something black and curly.or flat hair.and a little bunch of hair on top that sticks up.or an afro.
私の顔にそれを言う。
Hmm... I kind of like the idea of having more hair styles to choose from.
I actually think that the developers have probably planned on implementing more styles, instead of just having the same ones forever.
It would make customization a bit more fun.
Or how about this, It lets you customize your own hair? Such as the flame forge lets you make your own flame. This would allow for bashers' to have their own custom hairstyle that's not quite the same as other's.
Just an idea though.
I hate living in Texas -_-