ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Tempo View Post
Aww, Rutz entered the comp. Now I will not enter :<

Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Shying away from a challenge? You disappoint me. Giving a shot is better than nothing. Besides, even if you don't win you have a new replay to add to your portfolio.

Plus, if I may add, another reason to give it a go anyway:

Rutzor may be one of the best dancers around right now, but that's due to all the practice he has done. You never know, practice now, and you might just end up topping his dancing performaces in a little while. There's nothing to lose in trying... ;)
Okay then. I do not want to make people think I'm a dissapointer. Here is my entry, it sucks but I made it for fun

I hope its valid because my dance pretty much sucked, was it okay that I danced in the end too?
Attached Files
#Oracle_comp.rpl (268.6 KB, 29 views)
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Perfectly fine to keep on dancing. I never stated that once your dance was over you have to throw in the towel.

And yes, you don't have to be in ORMO to enter.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
rubber biscuit
Attached Files
nicely done .rpl (199.5 KB, 27 views)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
@exbattle: why arent you in ORMO?! Your replays are awesome.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
i didn't know how to mad man but now i do
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

An intelligent man lives for the moment and plans for the future. A wise man lives like he is already dead. Which one are you?
In about 6 and a half hours Im closing this. So if you haven'y started you have more than enough time to throw something together.

P.S. I'm aware this is Monday but I was too tired yesterday to close it.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
post now or bare the shame ! xD
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png