Toribash
Air strike attack:
60 minions (to lure)
3 drags (to hit and resist)
4 balloons(to attack defences)

it's great.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Originally Posted by Astral View Post
Air strike attack:
60 minions (to lure)
3 drags (to hit and resist)
4 balloons(to attack defences)

it's great.

It may work for th7 but for th8 3 drags will die instantly even with archer tower and Tesla lol.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
no I can assure you that 60 minions lure the aa greatly.
Elle couuurt, Elle coooourt! LA MAAAAaaaAaladiiiie d'amOOoour! Dans le c... (cœur) des enfaaants! De 16 à 77 ans!
Minions are great but they are dead with 1 air bomb, I sometimes use them and they die with 20 at a time because of that
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Meh just have to send it at the good place, spend 3 minions to see where are bombs then, send the rest
COC name: Xioi
COC clan: Famely Cl@n
level: 74
Town hall level: Th 8
What do you like most about clash of clans?: Time consumer and fun fucking around with attacks as much as loot hogging to level up shit.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
COC name: Xioi
COC clan: Famely Cl@n
level: 74
Town hall level: Th 8
What do you like most about clash of clans?: Time consumer and fun fucking around with attacks as much as loot hogging to level up shit.

Added. Thanks for applying.
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."
COC name: ChaotcMind

COC clan: Grim Reapers, looking for a family clan with people I know though. Maybe us Toribashers could set one up ey?

level: 43

Town hall level: 7

What do you like most about clash of clans?: Well, I enjoy attacking really. It's fun. I try out new strategies all the time. I just unlocked the rage spell, and hope to incorporate that into my strategies.
I'm just gamin' man
COC NAME: Ham
COC clan:ChristiansElite
level:51
Town hall level:7
What do you like most about clash of clans?: three starring bitches left and right