Toribash
You're way to hard on yourself hipotibor. We can help u with this psychological projection

[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Originally Posted by Hush View Post
also what makes hnh shit? I played it a few months ago and it was still pretty good

Combat for animals is extremely repetitive, and wayyy too easy.
Can kill most of the animals with just 30mc and a horse, or even less sometimes.

Using a bow on the animals decreases their Q based on the Q arrow you shoot at it, etc.
Also there are so many huge factions just botting everything and you'll never be able to defend yourself if you run into them. Also, doesn't help that the combat gives a huge advantage to numbers as you have to stop in order to drink and keep running.

There's so many things wrong and unbalanced about the new game compared to the old game, especially when it comes to combat. IMO they really just ruined combat and should have just left it how it was, but archers did need a slight boost from previous worlds/old haven.
Don't even get me started on how retarded the siege mechanics are too. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
The problems you describe of hafen seems to be the same as old haven lol

although they did change the combat right before I stopped playing and I never knew what was going on
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by Hush View Post

pretty

Friend, please tell me what texture packs and shaders you're using because that's beautiful holy shit.

thank

Also if you guys aren't interested in Pixelmon, the server will likely be transferring to Direwolf20 1.10 soon, so that'll be neat. (:
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
Friend, please tell me what texture packs and shaders you're using because that's beautiful holy shit.

bufycraft (I think) resource pack with kuda shaders

unless you have a super beefy intel cpu, you will not have playable fps

I had 6 fps in that screenshot and my pc isn't THAT bad

bufycraft is an x128 texture pack so it looks very nice
I can play with decent fps using an x64 pack with the kuda shaders though
FIRED UP
Originally Posted by hipotibor View Post
You're not doing sports because you're fat.

when did that become your meme of the month?
I was playing with a 512 texture before, my computer could run it but the detail was too much and just annoying its only good for close up screenshots. besides that I use these shaders

Shaders I use

-----
I suppose this fps in regular helps too :

HOLLY FPS

Last edited by greenblits; May 9, 2017 at 11:49 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous
Yeah I get like 500 fps in a 64x texture pack with a less demanding shader but the 128x with kuda destroyed me
FIRED UP