Toribash
Original Post
I'm hoping we can keep our 512x512 and flames and art.
Last edited by Feature; May 15, 2017 at 09:02 PM.
Big News i wasnt expecting any big update but here you are to save the dayy
I hope the game doesnt die cause its getting better
Meh
why you do dis to me i wish u would just update the current toribash a lot and make advertisements for it
"I love being called daddy"~Karbn 2k17
Awesome news hampa! Please take a look at the features wishlist our little modders group put together. There are quite a few, but even if a fraction of them is implemented it'd be a big deal: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?pli=1#gid=0
Holy crap. Thanks for staying into his hampa. Looking forward to the new version.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Will this mean tori's will end up being modeled different, and would I lose everything like QI when I play the new TB?
Originally Posted by taaaaco View Post
Will this mean tori's will end up being modeled different, and would I lose everything like QI when I play the new TB?

22 qi really matters
Btw I guess no since there would be a subforum, not new site (as Bailey said to me)
@Hampa

Well my opinion about this after i was thinking about:
I Think this ideas is greate BUT why doesent Hampa do only 1 Toribash? That means a new generation and everything from old Toribash transfer to the new... if you ask why... my opinion about this is, we all know that This current Toribash Version isnt more what it was before... so what do you think will happen if there will be a new Version? Players from current version will go to the new one and the current version will die more than we will think cuz with 2 versions of toribash we will split current players to 2 different versions... why dont try to transfer all stuffs to the new one and move ALL players to a new generation Toribash? We want a game with many players but if we split the current players toribash have... will be not so good. I like the new ideas what Hampa planed for the new Toribash but dont split the players. We know that we are not so many players... just find a way to Transfer everything whats important to the new One and lest start a new complete toribash generation. If the players will be splited im sure this current Toribash will die surely... and the new Toribash will be not have enough players to play and will be exactly the same like this version. We all know that when theres no one online in a game than we go to play something else. think about this twice.
Lets start TOGETHER a new generation. Everything is possible. Its a hard work i know but at last will be Worth. Dont split the games. Fokus better to the new one and go TOGETHER into it.
This is my opinion about so dont go crazy with. Ill miss the old one but im prepared for the new things.
I think we all should be. Theres a new Solution so let give it a try and let the old be old. We want a big Community but my opinion i think will not work if we split in 2 games. Look how it was for years and look how it is now. And now think what will Happen when there will be a new and better Totibash version.
Hope you know what im talking about.
Its only my opinion and idea after i was thinking twice about. I think there will be a few players that will go crazy about what im saying but be honest and i know it hurts but this is the almost TRUTH about the situation in moment. Think twice about.

//Edit
Question: what will be with the players that they never used forum?
A: when they will start old Toribadh they will get a notice that theres a new Toribash Version with download link and their account was moved to the new one automatically.
Last edited by Assassin; May 16, 2017 at 01:01 AM.
The average human body contains enough human bones to make up an entire human skeleton... loll wut? xD
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]