Ranking
Original Post
ToriConquest '09
To keep the advertisement thread free of comments, post any thoughts about the event and/or interest in participating in this thread.

Whether it's fame or fortune you're after, this event is packed to the seams. Not only is it building up to being one of the best and original events out there, a prize of 1,000,000tc has been announced by suomynona which could very well increase as the competition draws closer.

If ORMO are to enter a team, we need to decide on 2-8 participants to enter. If you're interested, post in this thread saying so along with a reason you should be chosen and the powers that be shall decide on the best people to bring to battle.

Thanks for reading and good luck to all applicants.

Current Applications
DeeJayy741
Toriboomer
OrAclE
Tamer0
Splinter
leilak
killpiu
Not4You

Phoenix333 - Cancelled
Last edited by Tamer0; Feb 25, 2009 at 01:59 AM.
why dont just have a ORMO team. Take some guys in ORMO and make a team?
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
Why don't we try to cram 2 teams of 8 into the game and coordinate movements so that they dont ever fight each other <.<

That and take up 16 of the 60 spots :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'm assuming you want in then OrAclE...

I'd like to participate in the competition as well.
I'm best at short turnframe modes at varying distances. I'd say Aikido, betabox and kickbox would be my strongest from experience although I could improvise in similiar gameplay types. My biggest weakness would probably be wushu due to the fairly long turnframes and the large engage distance (lack of practice might be a small problem >.>).
I haven't won (or competed in for that matter) very many online tournaments to back up the above but I can play a few games online if my skills need to be tested. I might have to wear off some rust first though...
Probably best to get an equal amount of wushu specializers and aikido specializers because those are the most popular modes (other than instagib modes (but those tend to be picked by lower rank players so less likely to see those picked (besides I think there's a rule against instagib))). That makes them more likely to be picked. Probably also have a few of those people good at TK and Kickbox/Betabox, as those tend to be 3rd most popular in modes.

There's so much tactics in this Well worth the analyzing time
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games