MrKamikaz
7 Votes / 77.78%
MasterTech
1 Votes / 11.11%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

IGN: ucmb
Belt Color: Black
Best Mods: msds, Boxshu_mushu_V.3, Joust_acrobatics.
Previous Clans(s): Z68
Hobbies: Making videos, editing, playing games (including Toribash)
My picture of the turtle:
http://imgur.com/yfnRKe0
Yes to ruby and nilo.
Yes to ControlAll if he posts his replays.
The other 2, no, need to be free form.on XO i'll let kiki decide.
ControlAll is in another clan, I'm gonna say no.

Yes to ruby and nilo
I want to join KnC !
My name is Lensy
My belt is brown
Im very good at Greykido
And I got no previous clan.

There is one of my replay in Greykido:
Attached Thumbnails
Turtle.jpg  
Attached Files
SO CLOSE !.rpl (49.5 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by LeNsY; Jul 7, 2015 at 08:15 PM.
Hi (KNC) Clan! I'm GreenMark from toribash! You can also call me as Mark in real life! And I am 12 years old. My Belt is 9th dan black belt I'm gonna be 10th dan soon as possible. My favorite mods are greykido, aikido, abd, boxshu_mushu and version, wushu, taekkyon. As you can see that mods tho you think I'm gonna addict for playing this game :P. And my previous clan is [Monk]. I quit that clan because no member or players are online but they show respect. And Now I will show you about me . Ok I'm Filipino Like b3aquino, Im brown, my hobbies are doing sports and creativity. Making videos in youtube :P, And a loving boy. And my career and achievements are having a good pro moves and being so good at aikidobigdojo and mushu. And I would like to thank Athens for teaching me how to play mushu and boxshu. And I would thank someone who give me respect and teach me the ways. And being a player of toribash is actually good because you can learn parkour and sparring. And I would like to make my tori swag :P. And I would like to be a member of KNC. And also I got infraction or lets say 3 infractions. The other one is being racist -_-. And the other two is useless post I got ban for 1 day in racist and in useless post just nothing like points I think. Thanks for reading my app. Hope I get In......

Picture of a turtle xD its my job to do it haha.

Turtle

Who Post this?
Greenmark

Replay|:
Attached Files
demnsaves.rpl (54.9 KB, 3 views)
ezsave.rpl (74.9 KB, 3 views)
failxd.rpl (46.6 KB, 3 views)
lolderp.rpl (46.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by GreenMark; Jul 8, 2015 at 11:37 AM.
CLICK IT
Anong klaseng pagong yan? Mukhang sorbetes na tinubuan ng paa...

Jks, I vote yes. To you plebs who can't understand that sentence above.. It means I love you
MY LIST OF COOL PEOPLE
MagmaClash Spastic023 ghostz11 Brie