Ranking
Originally Posted by Meamme0 View Post
Ill show you what I mean, maybe it's just my computer or something. See attachment, In the ghost you can clearly see your ankle flying away.

I'm sorry but I got no idea why.

Also, thanks for the comments and decaps seem to be overated in my opinion but the reason I skipped them was because I'm too lazy improving them. The reason they're fast and destructive is because I've been watching many nograb madmans and when I watched the most of them I thought "Why so many weak hits? Why so slow?" I tried to find an effective and quick starter and got those boomhit starts. It took me a lot of time getting the rest of Uke without disrupting the tiny flow I had. I got some more of those nograb madmans but I got to dig them up first.
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
Decaps are definitely not overrated. They give the most points, and have the smallest and toughest to reach joint. I'm not saying it's hard to decap comepared to other joints (ie. ankles) but those are reasons why decaps basically have their own category. No-one is gonna make a replay comp with the coolest hip DM. But there are heaps of decap replay comps.
well deejay I actually think that neck is the easiest joint to reach and can be hit from every position, while there are some points like the pacs that are hard to dm, so I think core boom are the hardest booms.

anyway tempo, even if I think decaps are one of the most important dms, also the head with the chest looks ugly, I really liked these replays, the kicks reminded me alot deejayy but you just need some better posing. uhmm overall I can say...8.8/10. didn't judge them separately because they actually looked really similiar :P

anyway I hope you could see my newest replay too :3
Dun-DUN-DUUN
Sorry, I'm not saying decaps aren't worthy, because yeah, they're pretty tough to get and make them look stylish. I'm just saying that often people get too focused on certain things in a game, and lose sight of the original purpose. The original purpose being FUN. I just want to stress the point that people shouldn't feel like they HAVE to decap to make a great replay. And that's often how people are made to feel on these forums. I was being kind of a bitch in that last post, I admit. I went about making my point the wrong way, and I'm sorry for that. I'm also sorry for taking up room in your thread with my rants Tempo. This will be my last post here unless I'm commenting on one of your replays.

Peace!
Smooches!!!
Very good replays. It made me sad when the heads landed and didn't decap though :o
Also, the ankle thing happens for me too.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Thanks for the comments guys and I think that ankle thing is a glitch. I tried to and it broke but why it didn't break the first time I tried wjen I made the replay is unknown to me. I will in my future replays try to get the decaps. It's just, when I tried to get the decaps in those replays my momentum was ruined. The replays got all stiff and simply wierd looking. I'm sorry if I'm wrong saying decaps are overrated. But on another note, a madman without a decap ain't necessarily a bad madman.

Period.

EDIT: Added fag grabby replay...
Attached Files
WIP 11 Finished.rpl (174.0 KB, 28 views)
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 2, 2009 at 04:58 PM.
★★★★★
The grabby one was not as good. The nograb in the other replays forced you to set up a more complete movement in order to hit.

Also, about the foot. I've had that glitch before. I've also had glitches where a dm doesn't happen, which sucks super hard. Glitches like that seem to be caused when a replay is edited a large amount of times.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
That sounds pretty reasonable. I did edit that replay a lot because of that I only got one of the arms in the first hit. I hope that glitch will be fixed soon. It's kind of annoying with glitches causing errors like that.

And yeah, I can agree with you that my nograb replay were better.

I think this replay is a lot better than that one...
Attached Files
WIP 14 Finished.rpl (159.5 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by Tempo; Sep 3, 2009 at 10:32 AM.
★★★★★