ES Recruitment Drive
tempo.....

you get better and better everytime...it makes me depressed that you are always getting beter than everyone else :P

I mean like you grow so fast.
I feel like your my son here. Great job tempo all of them fast and super stylish. they may be a bit messy but With all those Dm's its hard to notice.

10/10 is this all I am going to be able to give you now D:
Last edited by KronosLord; Sep 4, 2009 at 12:39 AM.
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Originally Posted by KronosLord View Post
I mean like you grow so fast.
I feel like your my son here.

Who the fuck are you? I highly doubt you have provided a parent's level of support to anyone. Don't try to take credit for other people's replays.
Last edited by War_Hero; Sep 4, 2009 at 01:12 AM.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
How the hell do you assplode Uke like that? These are really good tempo. Not the type of replays I normally like, but you make them very well. gogogogogo.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Hehe, thanks everyone. And Kronoslord, I think it's kind of inappropriate trying to take any credits of someone elses replay. Don't do it again...

By the way, Deady, if you look at the replay a bit closer you will notice that using whole your body's full capacity will result into something like that replay. Keep in mind that using both hands and feet will sometimes help you kill Uke quickly. But I gotta say that I was surprised of getting so many dismemberments in such a short amount of frames. It was never totally unexpected it would happen but I did get surprised.

Anyway, thanks
★★★★★
[Sigma] [ORMO] [OLDA] [OSHI] [a]lly
I dont mean this in a " im a good replay maker way" Im trying to say that I remember when you posted your first replays and how much you improved...
- > - > ORMO | 7th dan < - < -
<Muse> hush little kronos, dont you cry, Muse is gonna sing you a lullaby
Oh, okay.

BTW, here's another replay.
Attached Files
WIP 3 Finished.rpl (194.6 KB, 25 views)
★★★★★
Woohoo a madman! Loved it, VERY minimal grab used, to the point where I had to look for it. And lots of fast dm's - 9/10
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Wow! Thanks guys! I never thought it would get such good comments really :P

Here's a sparring replay I'm working on, it's not done but this is how far I've reached. It's very grabby, almost too grabby for a spar but I think it's okay. What do you think?
Attached Files
spar beta.rpl (500.5 KB, 16 views)
★★★★★