Ranking
I have an edit for elbowlunge, if it's ok if i post it here, please say so.
Be my guest, I'd be glad to see it.
[Inq]
Need help with anything? Have a question? PM me! I'll try my best to help you.
Nice work, I just watched all of them. You seem to be getting a good grasp of how the Toris move, and you have some nice bends and spins in there. My biggest suggestions would be to grab less and relax more.

The grabbing you are doing is the not so bad kind, where the grabs themselves dont cause the DM, but you use them to build momentum. The problem with that is that it sometimes looks kinda silly, especially if it doesnt lead to a boom hit of some sorts. You get all this speed and end up DMing an elbow or something :P its unbalanced.

The relaxing is pretty obvious. MadManMad once told me to unlock my arms because I always kept them extended above my head. I would say the same to you. Even if you just lower them or bend the elbow, it gives the appearance of movement and will always look that much better, and usually increase a hits power depending on the situation.

I liked the sparring ones nice twist on something that I think has been sort of over done.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Thanks for the tips deady, I understand what you're saying about relaxing now. I had just been setting my joints to relax and that's it, when I really ought to be trying to use them as counterweights. Otherwise they just flop out to extend anyway.

The grabbing thing I'll have to work on as it happens. I just suck at DMs without it, with nothing but the floor to try and use. Maybe practicing wushu would help. I've gotta come up with an opener though. D:
[Inq]
imma no good at rating sparrings but "givemeyoutheart" is something i can do :P

well, i dont like the opener, its to simpel and stiff, its abit to grabby i think but it was powerful. still think u can do moar relax but thats my style not yours
keep it up. 6/10
ORMO
Yay, I've decided to mess with singleplayer again. The only openers I knew sucked, these should be a little bit more interesting. No skeets, just a splitcap and a madman. Hope somebody likes them.
Attached Files
SCjugfist.rpl (114.6 KB, 14 views)
MMroundandround.rpl (138.4 KB, 13 views)
[Inq]
Okay, these are a little "creative" but I'll drop them here anyway. The first one came from me messing with sambo gravity for five or ten minutes. I'll add to it eventually, the higher gravity is fun.
But the second one is just weird. I went through some of my old WIPs and found it, with the awkward kick and all. At first it looked like poop, but somehow the thing grew on me. So I added a weird skeet to finish it. It's got -10,000 flow, but for some reason I still like watching the thing.
Criticize them if you'd like, they're odds and ends but if you've got something valuable to say I'd still like to hear it.
Attached Files
Dtakedown.rpl (54.9 KB, 14 views)
MMwildandwobbly.rpl (135.7 KB, 17 views)
[Inq]
Just tried the capoeira mod. I think I really really like it. I've got a couple things, but this is definitely the best.
Attached Files
MMgoldtoe.rpl (126.4 KB, 21 views)
[Inq]
Damn good stuff. Have you ever considered applying for ORMO?
Leader of ORMO||Property of [T]||A replay thread
I never really thought I was skilled enough for ORMO, you guys do crazy good replays. It's going to take a lot more practice before I'm there.
[Inq]