Ranking
Original Post
Hello Toribash
Hello Toribash, I came across this site looking for a new physics game to play. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with toribash, a good community, very economic. Just wanted to say hey, and don't make me mad.... I'm a very angry person. -Robby Lin Tigerblood
I was bangin 7 gram rocks, thats how I roll.
Uhh, nice name. Anyway, welcome to toribash, if you need any help feel free to follow the link in my signature to PM me with any questions or if you need any advance. Enjoy your stay.
Back for good.
I lol'd hard because I saw the name after I read the post.

Welcome, please enjoy your stay.
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
Hoi there. I'm APlacidCanadian, I thought it was aboot time for me to introduce myself to this friendly community. Overall, I'm pretty satisfied toribash, a good community, very economic. Just wanted to say hey, come round to my place.... I'll watch the hockey with you. -Claude Vi Canadian.
You seem a lot like some racist fuck just trying to mess around with these accounts.

But either way enjoy..etc..
Thedevill:im 20 years
Thedevill:i have better to do
Originally Posted by AnAngryBlackMan View Post
Hello Toribash, I came across this site looking for a new physics game to play. Overall I'm pretty satisfied with toribash, a good community, very economic. Just wanted to say hey, and don't make me mad.... I'm a very angry person. -Robby Lin Tigerblood

lol loving the name.anyways,HI
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv
Nice Name Bro welcome to the community glad you like the name
<Swyne> <3 Fleip
<3 SWYIE
Thank you all i'm having a great time here
-----
fuck you i told u im a sensitive person
Last edited by AnAngryBlackMan; Apr 11, 2012 at 10:55 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I was bangin 7 gram rocks, thats how I roll.
Lol, Love the name and I hope you continue to enjoy your stay here in this great community.

~Good luck and good day, Pizzapete8
PM me for buy, sell, and trade!