ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Hey im sinceno
Yeah im sinceno blah blah blah. I own the rich bitches blah blah blah. This my favorite game. So Hi
Idc whether you like my introduction or not because chances are im already better than you.
Last edited by Sinceno; Dec 9, 2013 at 09:02 AM.
Haven't seen anything like that before lol. Welcome to the game! If you have any questions feel free to PM me.

Originally Posted by Sinceno View Post
Yeah im sinceno blah blah blah. I own the rich bitches blah blah blah. This my favorite game. So Hi
Idc whether you like my introduction or not because chances are im already better than you.

thats kinz the bad guy
IM A TORI Gangster
Originally Posted by Sinceno View Post

OH Snap

Welcome to Toribash
:) "We are happy that Vox is gone = Corrupt and Abusive. He Deserves it." -Toribash Community
Well, don't make me to do spam depot again.
Anyway welcome (if you're not an alt).
Originally Posted by Gangster View Post
thats kinz the bad guy

Originally Posted by Dupbuck View Post
It's soranz I think.. I can tell by the avvy..

Way to state the obvious. Your the smartest guys in toribash. Wanna cookie? I'm back and I'm not bad anymore I don't think.
Originally Posted by War_Hero
It seems that it wasn't quite clear that this was for new people to introduce themselves. So, don't make introduction threads if you aren't new.
Thanks.

Not try to be backseat moderating, but take a look at this point.
It's starting to get out of a hand a little. Locking the thread.

Welcome back to toribash though. Enjoy your stay!