Ranking
Re: Post Your Most ORIGINAL Decaps
WHAT part of ORIGINAL DO U NOT GET :
The above move might be the most common decap.. ever.

heres my original.... decap

\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
actually TheWolf, I cant really say yours was "original" since first of all, you moved uke, and second, I posted a similar replay sometime back that had a decap in it...
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Originally Posted by [Inq
TheWolf ]
Originally Posted by Groad
Lol, here's mine.

wow, thats glitchy.. and remember, original

Wow. When I saved it, it wasn't like that. Oh well.
/-\ /\/ |) /-\
Originally Posted by mosier
actually TheWolf, I cant really say yours was "original" since first of all, you moved uke, and second, I posted a similar replay sometime back that had a decap in it...

meh, mines more original than some other posts here, and besides mine IS different than yours, and the decap is from farther away
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
well, thats true, the decap is from farther away because you took your arms and head off... Yes it is "original" in a sense because of the distance traveled, but the actual decap wasnt anything special since you used uke to get the actual decap... At least in my replay, I didnt break myself to get lighter, I didnt move uke, and I got both a split and a decap ;)
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
i suppose this doesn't fit into original that much...its not often done, but everyones done it before. i'm only posting this cause its the cleanest you can possibly decap someone. unfortunately about 10frms after the decap my body plummets into ukes... ah well a moment of clean decap glory. if you shift+p it from about 50 frames left to about 25 you can clearly see that if i hadn't run into his body, his head would have gone nowhere. stoked.

peace.
If you're reading this, its time to go outside
Originally Posted by Killmachine
i suppose this doesn't fit into original that much...its not often done, but everyones done it before. i'm only posting this cause its the cleanest you can possibly decap someone. unfortunately about 10frms after the decap my body plummets into ukes... ah well a moment of clean decap glory. if you shift+p it from about 50 frames left to about 25 you can clearly see that if i hadn't run into his body, his head would have gone nowhere. stoked.

peace.

dude, wheres the replay
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/
狼座
Here's one for ya guys. I dunno if it's been done before, but I like it
OLDA | [T] | ORMO
<@Phoenix_afk> pro
that was pretty good
heres one of mine, the decap isnt that original but i love this replay alot
\o/ _\*TORIGOD*/_\o/