Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
If you could go back in time and reverse it all, would you? I'm sure you love your kids with all your heart. But now knowing the hardships - would you change anything?

LOL
Originally Posted by ETIQUETTE View Post
LOL

I mean, he diiiiid put unhinged in the title lol.

But this is a genuine question. Im currently at the Archdiocese of Cincinatti and going through a retreat before marriage. Been lots of talk about Jesus and being open to having children. We are wanting kids in the near future and I'm wondering if it's all worth it. Especially want to know if it was worth it for him since he was so young and has two little ones.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
did you do sports in highschool? which ones?
EN TU CAPÓ
"Robbin hood robbin who im in your hood robbing everyone!"

If you could go back in time and reverse it all, would you? I'm sure you love your kids with all your heart. But now knowing the hardships - would you change anything?

Yes, and no. I wish I could go back and wait to have kids, but have the same kids when I'm a bit older if that makes sense? I wouldn't go back to simply not have kids but to have them at a time where I could provide them with more than I can now.
-----
I mean, he diiiiid put unhinged in the title lol.

But this is a genuine question. Im currently at the Archdiocese of Cincinatti and going through a retreat before marriage. Been lots of talk about Jesus and being open to having children. We are wanting kids in the near future and I'm wondering if it's all worth it. Especially want to know if it was worth it for him since he was so young and has two little ones.

Also yes, to me it was incredibly worth it.
-----
Originally Posted by CLIQUE View Post
did you do sports in highschool? which ones?

Yes I did, I played basketball and did wrestling, though I mainly focused on my wrestling physique since the two have different ideal body types. Worth it cuz I came 2nd in state my last year before I dropped out to get my ged
Last edited by Chax; 1 Week Ago at 10:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare

No way that’s sick I wreslte also
EN TU CAPÓ
"Robbin hood robbin who im in your hood robbing everyone!"

How was the pregnancy? My sister's pregnancy was horrible, she was sick pretty much the entire last 5 months of it.

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Saku View Post
How was the pregnancy? My sister's pregnancy was horrible, she was sick pretty much the entire last 5 months of it.

It honestly was one of the more tame pregnancies I've ever seen surprisingly, no sickness, no pains etc until the actual contractions. Definitely lucked out on that end.
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare

do you plan on giving your kids "the talk"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
do you plan on giving your kids "the talk"

Definitely, though less about the actual sex part and more on the protection part.
AikidoBigDojo Nightmare