ES Recruitment Drive
zomg ur such a noob! only noobs use noob clap and its cheating anyway!11 why dont u go copy some openers and be pr0 like mst people

On a serious note, I really like how smoothly you change from being really stiff and crude at the start into fast flowing comebacks
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Youve clearly never fought against someone using a noobclap over and over

lol, i often play against people who clap me back, and the matches are always very tactical and interesting :P
I thoroughly enjoyed all of these,
"n00bsplit" being my favorite.

The "n00bclap4" replay is astonishing. That epic opener Sennax used stopped short by a n00b clap...
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pssh, w/e you guys suck ass.

I prefer to play for style and sexy replays. Not for pure win and holdall effectiveness.
Although i find myself using holdall more and more against odlov lol. ;)
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by Odlov View Post
lol, i often play against people who clap me back, and the matches are always very tactical and interesting :P

I think he was talking to me...
But yea, tactic is something that lacks in regular, sweepkick-run-tripod pose wushu games.
Originally Posted by Kickass View Post
Pssh, w/e you guys suck ass.

I prefer to play for style and sexy replays. Not for pure win and holdall effectiveness.
Although i find myself using holdall more and more against odlov lol. ;)

I used to play like that too.....Everyone knows that lol.

I got bored with dancing in wushu. It just didn't entertain me anymore.
Sooo....i started trying to win by applying minimal effort...it's like a game within a game. It amuses me when people go out of their way to fire some elaborate strike, only for it to be completely nullified by several well-placed joint movements of my tori.
Nice replays,btw this it's weakness :P decap odlov aka dad.rpl(Teaser xD,if it annoys you I'll remove it)btw Your dancing replay is great,didnt know you can dance too.
Last edited by William; Jan 4, 2010 at 10:08 PM.
lol looks like he got too impatient, lurched foreward for the attack. And got stung lol
[RelaxAll]Nikelaos:Kickass is chained to this clan with indestructible shackles, his balls are also superglued to the chair.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Originally Posted by william405 View Post
Nice replays,btw this it's weakness :P Attachment 180644(Teaser xD,if it annoys you I'll remove it)

That was just a terrible tactical move on my part, or a miss-click. It's not really a flaw in noobclap's defense in any way.

The flaws i meant are some of the particularly nasty rush moves which hit very low. They are not common, but they're out there D: