ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[T3M] need a hero
In a modern day world, where physics based beings known as Toris slay each other with weapons, fists, and feet, things get dark. Toris are going psycho and mauling each other with no mercy. Where trolls are the norm, and flame wars start daily, Toribashia needs a hero to bring peace for toris

Do you think you got what it takes ? [T3M], the elite bunch of heroes is open to applications !

Application:
Ingame name :
Belt (any belt is fine) :
GMT :
What makes you think you can join [Y3M] ? :
What are your special skills ? :

we'll be waiting....

(use this app instead of yours)
Last edited by Rafyasta; Jun 26, 2011 at 02:28 AM.
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Perhaps a more developed recruitment thread would increase chances of people joining T3M. Let me help:

In a modern day world, where physics based beings known as Toris slay each other with weapons, fists, and feet, things get dark. Toris are going psycho and mauling each other with no mercy. Where trolls are the norm, and flame wars start daily, Toribashia needs a hero....

Do you think you got what it takes? T3M, the elite bunch of heroes is open to applications!

Demo Application:
In-game name:
Belt(no requirement):
GMT:
What makes you think you can join T3M:
What are your special skills:

We'll be waiting...

(Use this app instead of yours)
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.
that's a good idea
Yesterday was a history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift. That's why it's called the present. - Master Oogway (Kungfu Panda)
Clan application:STREETOG
Belt: Brown about to rank up!
GMT: Cental time.
What make me think i can join? I have plenty of talent and i wanted to use it for a clan and clan battles.
SKills: Decaps, Judo, akido, and Winning
Let me know when you want to fight!!
sorry street
this clan is closed