Toribash
Original Post
More than one 3D item
So I recently looked at the item forgers news and I thought it would be pretty chill if someone could activate more than one 3D item and wear it at a time.

Others have recommended it as well but I'm the one that's putting it here unless others have already (I don't pay attention).

Example: Someone could wear Shutter shades while wearing Headphones or the new Gentleman's Mustache at the same time.

Maybe there could be an option that could be unlocked by purchasing toriprime or a feature like that.

It would cause a larger demand for 3D items, that they can buy with cash in the shop already. So bank for humpu and multiple 3D items for toribashians. It's a win win.

P.s. Here's some concept art

Kawaii

Concept art by Glimpsed

$hutter $wag

Last edited by Bercat; Aug 23, 2015 at 07:03 AM.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by error View Post
You forget that hardly anyone spends USD on this game, and the users that do spend their USD on the market, rather than the shop. The chances of a noob coming to the game and buying a shit ton of TC and items out of the shop are insanely slim.

The only person I can think of who has spent quite a bit on this game is MrPredator, and I'm pretty sure the only thing he bought from the shop was QI.

Some of the 3D items are even available for TC.

Why buy a Gentleman's Mustache for 7 dollars when you can just buy TC from another user for 3 dollars and buy it with TC.

Yeah, yeah I'm a hipocrit but you should take these points into consideration. So far the only thing I can see that will benefit the people making this a thing is the 'cash train.'

Hmmm, you have a good point but the people making this a thing are the people keeping the game together right now and would they not want to please the players of the game that they worked so hard to create? If I made an invention that people use, I would want them to enjoy using the item. More than one 3D object on a tori would make a surplus of players ecstatic. More demand for 3D objects. The less available objects for sale on forums and market. Eventually if enough players have a certain 3D object there will be no more of that object in circulation, then is when the people that make this happen make a little money when people are forced to purchase the objects from the shop for either tc or real money. It may take awhile but it will be worth it in the long run for the creators to put this into effect, not to mention making players happy while they're doing it.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
the values in the head slot in the item.dat is
  1. Toggle object on/off
  2. <unknown>
  3. Color ID: REFER toribash.com/colors.txt
  4. Alpha: 255 = fully opaque, 0 = fully transparent
  5. Use texture overlay: body part texture is MULTIPLIED over the object color. If colorID is 0 or 1 or pure, the texture color is used as is
  6. ?Dynamic <unknown> currently shrinks/flattens object
  7. Replace body part with object: 0 = body part is visible with object, 1 = bodypart is replaced with object
  8. Ghost: 0 = object doesn't appear in ghost, 1 = object appears in ghost

I'm pretty sure the reason why you can't have multiple 3d items is that there can only be one head.obj which is connected to the item.dat at the time, and therefore only 1 object is parented to the head of the tori. To fix this you would have to be able to parent multiple objects to the head. One with head.obj and one with head2.obj etc.

ok but listen to this why cant you just add a new .dat type of file so for instance shades plus headphones instead of it being item.dat it could be combo.dat thus creating a new .dat it would just override it and "replace" it and how it would to that is if 2 items are activated in your activated whats stopping the game from just going oh theres 2 well lets just combine them together so the game would still consider it "1 item vs 2" now im not really and expert or anything on this and i could be completely wrong but in my mind this makes sense, and any overlapping textures' opacity would be lowered at the intersecting point to 0 on the 2nd 3d item being added

but all in all i think this is a great idea and i fully support this!
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |
I have no clue on how programming works, but from a regular non-programmer perspective, this would be a great idea to implement and as Berkitty said "Bank Train" would most definitely be "in station". Fully Supported
"Valt, no offence but i'm better than all of nitro apart from maybe azzeff who's around the same..." -Verzox 2015
A limit is definitely needed, considering the people who will spam the shit out of all of them. Also, couldn't you just make a file for 3d items (A thing you need to buy to allow the wearing of the 3d item) and have 3d item just edit that base file.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Hmm..could be like,the head is separated to parts,where every part could hold 1 3d item,such as the neck has the skull necklace,which can not stack with Franklin bolts,and the eyes could hold the deal with it glasses,which can not stack with the shutter shades,that'd be pretty kewl Imo
~Supported
Originally Posted by Boxshu View Post
Put 2 3d items in a deactivated set and then activate the set

nope.it only works with hairs,not 3d items
Originally Posted by thecrash12 View Post
Hmm..could be like,the head is separated to parts,where every part could hold 1 3d item,such as the neck has the skull necklace,which can not stack with Franklin bolts,and the eyes could hold the deal with it glasses,which can not stack with the shutter shades,that'd be pretty kewl Imo
~Supported

The only problem I see with that is that the the 3d items could possibly intersect. The mech helm and goggles has two parts so you would need to register both and the space they take up on the head, but only register it as one item and because the goggles and helm are not connected, it could be impossible to register them correctly.
Last edited by Qukslice; Jul 16, 2015 at 10:38 AM. Reason: Spelling/Grammar
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Originally Posted by error View Post
You forget that hardly anyone spends USD on this game, and the users that do spend their USD on the market, rather than the shop. The chances of a noob coming to the game and buying a shit ton of TC and items out of the shop are insanely slim.

The only person I can think of who has spent quite a bit on this game is MrPredator, and I'm pretty sure the only thing he bought from the shop was QI.

Some of the 3D items are even available for TC.

Why buy a Gentleman's Mustache for 7 dollars when you can just buy TC from another user for 3 dollars and buy it with TC.

Yeah, yeah I'm a hipocrit but you should take these points into consideration. So far the only thing I can see that will benefit the people making this a thing is the 'cash train.'

this isn't necessarily true as I myself spent like 30 euros on tb when I was still retarded

I think you should be able to get multiple 3d items, just not when they go through each other as it looks pretty damn stupid
cage the gargoyle
~Supported

Also, in order to make it more worthy for Hampa to code this mess, we could add a price per extra 3D item. It would be a great tc sink as well because it couldn't be transferable or sold so all money would go back to Toribash and help the economy.
For example,
2 3D items activated -50k
3 3D items - 125k
4 3D items - 175k
etc.