ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
The ORMO vid competetion!

I like it :3

Plus we allready have 250k in our org bank, and i think we should use them.

Oracle: Hows that vid of yours going?

It should be posted in Game Events pronto.

Also, name change :3
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'm just sad that I can't give myself one
[19:39] <Birdflu> I'd have a great time
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
It should be posted in Game Events pronto.

Also, name change :3

Marco \o/ :3

also, yeah, I agree with all of you, a public comp would be fine, and splinter when exactly oracle begun that vid? also it wasn't an ORMO vid, even if most of the replays were from ORMO members.
Dun-DUN-DUUN
rofl, since you ask you get the whole story.

Started off nice, then computer crashed before I could save it (stupid me) so I had to start all over and could never get the filming for intro I wanted done right again so I had to redesign the intro.

After completing the intro, not happy about how it finally finished, I started filming but I got virused and had to redo EVERYTHING. Which pissed me off to no end so I had to have a break period before I started again, lest I broke my keyboard in frustration.

So after catching up to it all again, I started experimenting with effects and stuff, seeing what worked and what didn't and got about half way done when, stupidity again on my part, I got the same type of virus again and had to redo it all AGAIN.

So I've caught up again to the halfway point but am currently being bombarded by due dates by 3 of my classes. That and I'm refliming a few parts that don't look so good anymore. And overall I'm not very happy with how it's been turning out, so progress is slow. It's a pity I just can't imagine what I want it to look like and it would just FUCKING DO IT D:< In light of that, I had trouble getting the effects to look right, so I decided to let it remain simple and not stress too much on it.

So overall, it's been like pushing thumbtacks into the back of my head by slamming my head down repeativly on a desk covered with thumbtacks.

Kind of explains why I'm hesitant of claiming exactly 50% done in my sig ._.
Last edited by Oracle; Oct 22, 2009 at 11:29 PM.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Splinter: You've spelt kingdrake's name as 'kinddrake' on the member list.
This means you don't think drake's kind?

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
This means you don't think drake's kind?

Fine then he can leave it like that :3

But he should change mine to Marco.
Originally Posted by Splinter View Post
He is a kind drake. So why not.

But I am not a Marcoyeh!

>:|
Originally Posted by Marco View Post
But I am not a Marcoyeh!

>:|

yes you're a Marco, Yeh!

also I am a kind drake but I should be the king of this kind soooo, I personally thik it should be changed or there should be added that I'm the king of this kind...I leave you the choice :P
Dun-DUN-DUUN