Ranking
I cant invite you, you havent added me yet or I have added a random person?
Sup nerd
What Rogue sad is true I'm like almost never in skype.

But you can add me on steam and my Nick is: krisis13
Last edited by krisis13; Mar 10, 2016 at 06:39 PM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

App
I'll get right to it then........

I'm 15 and live in GB. I have a strong interest in art and creativity in a LOT of forms. I write Poetry (In the style of rap), Make Textures, Draw, Make Music and Make Videos; Cool Intros From Scratch and Video Editing (Adobe After Effects and Lots of others). I'm sorry if some of my skills aren't really related to the Organisation at hand but some say things like Poetry is an 'Art'. I haven't included examples of my Writing in here because I fear that in doing so I would be straying rather off topic to the relative post. Though I will ask permission from Headles to include one before putting it in because I do love feedback *Headles this is me asking you now*. I also have no way of giving examples of my Videos/Intros bc they're mostly 2Gbs/10 Seconds. I would however be able to send a smaller one over skype ~400Mbs - Big yet sendable (See my user profile for my Skype name). Buuuuuut Here Is An Example Of The Music I've Made
Programs I use include:
  • Adobe Photoshop CC,
  • Adobe After Effects CC,
  • Mudbox,
  • Blender,
  • Power Director 12,
  • Cubase Elements 7.5,
  • Audacity,
  • GIMP,
  • Source Film Maker
  • Toribash
  • ......Yeh

Textures

*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
Hey Guys, just finished making this head for Narfikcets. Cnc needed. Used Krita and Wacom Tablet.

Head

I am just an icon livin'
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post
Hey Guys, just finished making this head for Narfikcets. Cnc needed. Used Krita and Wacom Tablet.

Head

The back looks kinda flat tbh. Other than that, it looks pretty cool.
Originally Posted by Turtle View Post

Head

Its noice but it could use some better shading tho.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]