Ranking
Original Post
Hey
Hey, as you probably all could read, I'm Vyra. I'm new to the game, and am enjoying bashin' Uke. ;) I guess I'd like to know more about textures as it seems pretty interesting to me, how is it you could preview a texture I make on my character? I hope I could get to know you all as well. =]
Hi. I'm still a noob, but here's what I used to help me when I first started: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=63013
It should work with Gimp and Photoshop. It may be confusing at first, but read through the whole thing.
Thanks for providing me reference Mecool. ;) I think I got a rough idea how they work and how to preview them now.
ohi. Welcome Vyra
Good to hear you enjoy beating up uke, and you seem to be interested in textures. Once you get the hang of the art, it becomes a very good way to make money.

In any case, hope you enjoy this game, and if you need absolutely any help, you can easily contact someone with a red name like me, or someone with a blue name (admins and smods), and we will help you ^^
Good luck and have fun!
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
ohelloandwelcome

If you've got more questions about the making/previewing/selling of textures, don't hesitate to contact me about them. I'd much prefer to inform you about Policy X before rather than after you make the mistake and I have to yell at you. ;)

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&