Ranking
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
One Outs (related to baseball, gambling, and mind games)

+1 one outs is masterpiece, you will like it even if you don't know shit about baseball.
NO TITLE
Originally Posted by Goomba View Post
Akira is pre cool

Saga of tanya the evil
No Game no life: Zero

also people are kinna shleeping on gun gale online

I've watched both saga of tanya the evil and No Game no life: Zero, I remember I didn't like Saga of tanya not sure sure why
and I really enjoyed no game no life: Zero, I watched this one because at that time I was really into Sword art online and Re:Zero kind of animes
also Gun Gale is kinda too sily for me and damn Akira is super old I'll check it out youtube tho

Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
cowboy bebop might be old but the animation is great

either way, u should give older anime a chance. sometimes animation quality is not all that matters. my favorite anime show is neon genesis evangelion, which had a notably short budget, so the animation is nothing to write home about. lots of recycled frames, still frames etc. - and its still the best to me

death note isnt even old......and its madhouse animation

I've been watching Samurai Champloo lately and damn it's super good, I didn't like it at first because I thought it's not going to be that serious but damn I kept watching and wow I have no words.. prob one of the best animes I've watched and considering cowboy bebop and space dandy are from the same people I am definitely going to watch them.
Also I am really not into mechs, I've tried watching mech anime but I just don't like them at all.

Originally Posted by Ancient View Post
i enjoyed death note a lot when i watched it. due to it's popularity i pretty much knew everything that was going to happen but it was still really good so i recommend u watch it

It's not like I didn't watch death note at all because it's old, I watched a few episodes then stopped because I just knew what was going to happen next.

Originally Posted by Finn View Post
Do you have a myanimelist to go off for recommendations? If not please make one it helps a lot with giving recommendations thank you.

Here's a list of random anime that I enjoyed a lot:
Quanzhi Fashi
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense
Quanzhi Gaoshu
My Next Life as a Villainess: All Routes Lead to Doom!
Violet Evergarden
Kaguya-Sama: Love is War
Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai

I looked at Quanzhi Fashi on youtube.. idk man looks kinda dumb and boring
'Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?' 'BOFURI: I Don't Want to Get Hurt, so I'll Max Out My Defense' 'Rascal Does Not Dream of Bunny Girl Senpai' oh man I Wanted watch these three I don't know how I forgot about them, thank you for reminding me I'll put them on the list
I looked up my life as a villainess.. I don't really enjoy romantic anime at all and this has comedy too? damn.. na.. uh.
Oh boy! Violet Evergarden dang I loved this anime when I watched it, it was super serious and emotional super good,
Kaguya sama- love is war.. Again with the romance, Nope.
Thanks for the recomendations tho!

Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Maou gakuin no futekigousha
Balance:Unlimited.
God of highschool
These three from this season

Balance Unlimited, This looks good even tho I don't really watch police/ detective anime, this one looks different.. I'll watch it!
The God of High School, this one looks like my type of anime lmao thanks for recommending it
Maou gakuin no futekigousha, Again this one looks super good too lmao
You are good at recommending anime lol thanks for these :*

Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
+1 hunterxhunter

idk I'm not going to read shit but

blood blockade battlefront
+1 cowboy bebop
jormungand was pretty good
shiki is cool
story of saiunkoku
12 kingdoms is a CLASSIC

watch the severing crime edge ASAP

blood blockade battlefront, looked it up, looks cool, I'll consider watching it
jormungand, I don't really know what I think of this one but I'll consider this one aswell
Shiki, OMG WTF is this!??! I couldn't even finish watching the trailer for it on youtube. Gives me Mirai Nikki vibes. I LOVE IT!! It's 100% the next anime I am going to watch.
Saiunkoku, I don't like this one. No to 12 kingdoms aswell.
Dansai Bunri no crime edge, I watched alot of videos on it because you said watch it ASAP but I don't seem to like it. I don't like romance

Originally Posted by victortb View Post
I think you may enjoy Hellsing too.
Hellsing Ultimate is the "higher budget" version, follows the manga more precisely and has overall better animation, but the Hellsing TV Series has amazing music. I actually only started watching hellsing because of the soundtrack.

I checked it out, Looks super nice, definately my type. I'll put it on my to watch list

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
One Outs (related to baseball, gambling, and mind games)

I don't really watch animes on sports but I see if I wanna watch or not since sora also said it's good I'll consider it...

Originally Posted by pouffy View Post
made in abyss is really good, it's just super fucked up

I looked it up and watched trailers on it idk where the fucked up part is I just saw cuteness everywhere.

I really enjoy replying to you guys and this thread has actually helped me alot to find really cool animes to watch. Thank you guys for recommending me animes! this really helps.

Also I'm going to add a list to the original post with all of the animes I've watched so far... I don't really remember all of them but I'll keep adding whenever I see an anime being recommended to me that I've watched.
anime called "Keijo!!!!!!!!" it's about respectable women that knock each other out with thier ass and tits for a competition
[🥒] x2 🥒x17

https://svntrw.carrd.co

Yet Another Goomba Post/Thread
severing crime edge is possibly the worst show ever made, so its very important everyone sees it

+1 keijo!!!!!

-----
also of the ones i suggested earlier, blood blockade battlefront is my favourite, incredibly cool show
I feel like I've watched everything, there is nothing to watch anymore.......
I highly suggest watching Hunter (thriller, mystery), currently watching it myself. Great story, very very very nice