Ranking
It's sick how you just jumped into it, and the subsequent dms were real satisfying. You were on a good path with the idea of doing some steez afterwards into the neck dm, but it ended up just looking like you spammed some random stuff with not much thought put into it, which kinda made the energy levels of the replay fall off towards the end. Not that the movement was bad or anything, but I thought it just wasn't anything eye-catching or cohesive. Good comeback though, keep makereplaying
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
It's sick how you just jumped into it, and the subsequent dms were real satisfying. You were on a good path with the idea of doing some steez afterwards into the neck dm, but it ended up just looking like you spammed some random stuff with not much thought put into it, which kinda made the energy levels of the replay fall off towards the end. Not that the movement was bad or anything, but I thought it just wasn't anything eye-catching or cohesive. Good comeback though, keep makereplaying

thanks ;)
and yes i did spam random stuff, i really just wanted to do the dm... i had in mind a skeet to uke's neck but i'm not good at skeet so i just spammed. but again, thanks for the cnc