Ranking
Overall really cool repaly, but skit looks very strange, but anywasy cool 89/100
|If u want to be commented, comment first :)|ORMO|
slef srpa
Attached Files
WoahSelfSpar.rpl (810.9 KB, 22 views)
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
bad replay
-----
shitpost tbh
Attached Files
Sent.rpl (333.6 KB, 24 views)
this was a mistake.rpl (187.3 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by piss; May 5, 2020 at 08:07 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
ye
Attached Files
best freindsV2.rpl (390.1 KB, 20 views)
the beginning of the replay is sort of slow and wonky, and you take a while to pick up the pace and flow of the manip. plus, i think you abuse way too much of this crouched horse stance

other than that, the replay progresses really well, good job
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

replay i made back in September so this thread doesn't die
Attached Files
A little something for you.rpl (204.1 KB, 19 views)
hey!

even though it was pretty basic i did unironically enjoy this replay

opener is whatever i don't care about those. how u used it was fine and i was particularly a fan of how your arm was in front of your leg in the first spin (even if it did just get stuck) it make the tori bend in a weird way and get into a super unique position while still spinning and it looked really cool to me

i didn't like the foot tapping the ground at roughly 360, even if it was to maintain direction it looked super off because it was so short

i wouldn't have personally extended the knee at 340 but it worked anyway so i cant really complain

first couple kicks are ok, i don't really like no dm kicks personally but i can see the appeal. the decap kick was really sweet though. its quite rare for someone to kick the part they were grabbing (usually because of range issues) so im always a fan when i see it and the way the foot was at the other side of his head before it dmd was cool too lol

and it went flying too that's cool

u were in a difficult position after but regardless i feel u could've done more after the decap than the pec scrape dm. it just looked like a struggle to figure out what to do tbh (i would've went for roughly the same kick, but instead i would have tried to hook under the elbow-wrist area with my other leg to bring him closer and get better ghosting)

kick after was okay but your upper body really didn't move during it (especially the arms) and it looked wonky to me but if this is what ur into then keep doing it

change of direction was pretty nice i just wish ur hand didn't hit the pec during the spin but that's a nitpick

last kick was really cool and im a big fan of the pose for whatever reason

u have some fun movement and dms i just feel u need to pay attention to the other parts of ur tori more and try to plan ahead at least a little bit (so u don't leave urself in uncomfortable positions like the last few hits)
this game
Attached Files
please at least say you hate it
oh this feels a lot like older replays

you opted for a super simple opener that gave you almost no window to make it badly or godly, so I can't say much about that, looks like a wushu opener at first. Then you did the spinning kick that is the best looking part of the replay in terms of movement, although I would avoid holding my arms raised and swinging randomly like your right arm was.
then we have straight up tk striking with a very convenient grab, I can only say it looks decent and the dms are well done.
finally, we go to the last part of your replay which is the skeet. I absolutely loved that, but only the skeet itself. Your form/posture kinda suck and many would argue that solely by the fact that you moved uke's neck to achieve this dm, this skeet is somewhat "invalidated" so, it's up to you to judge whether this is worth working on it next time or not. I personally dont mind using uke to achieve cool stuff

improve your movement and make your replays a little more elaborate, that would spice things up
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]