Moofins - June 10th
Sobafire - March 15th
Haloyoung - May 5th
Shark - March 26th
The7thVoid - September 1st

Spots: 18/20

WeooWeoo

About custom clan ranks:

To obtain a custom rank you may either donate 25k to the clan bank or be a long time loyal member and help us achieve our goals.
Last edited by zubin; Sep 15, 2015 at 02:31 AM.
I still take texture requests for usd
Since this is the first page of or clan thread and I'm fairly close to the top of the clan thread. R.I.P first post to Faint unless he deletes it. But i would like to say welcome to anyone that comes and visits our clan thread be nice and respectful and know that you should not try to solve your problems with others on our thread, only via pm.

Also I would like to say that we would like if others, other then clan members would post on this thread to keep it clean. However we will not outlaw it so if you wish to post on the thread you may.

I hope everyone that joins our clan will have a fun and enjoyable time with us, and thank you for reading this
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
hey subby guess who? :3 been awhile ole chum. how are you? anyways yeah im here to help as much as i can and thanks subb for welcoming me in the clan with your first post
Woooo we have 5 members now we can randomly war people :P i might try and find a war today
We won our first war today I think It was [l] that we bear 7-5 so good job to Calamity and i for winning that war, lets keep up the good work!!
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
sup guys
i might as well start posting on the forums
sounds like a good idea right
okay then
-----
is anyone on right now
I'm kinda bored -_-...
-----
also wish i couldve at least been notified of the war... thanks sub
Last edited by sobafire; Feb 22, 2015 at 05:48 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
There will be more wars to come probably will look for one tomarrow. Spent like 3 hours working on submerges new set its very freaking detailed and joints are hard to make haha. posting in this thread is also a great idea!
What exactly does this have to do with Mullet Masters?

well everything i just havnt made the thread art for the mullet part of our name ill be adding that art within a day or 2 and ill be wearing either kamehame hair or a mullet soon enough